Chapter 1

Marcel's P.O.V

It's the end of the day, I stood by my locker just watching the people pass me by. Some gave rude comments like, "You're such a loser" or "You're pathetic". Pretty much anything to hurt me. They don't phase me. I guess you could say i'm use to it.

  My name is Marcel. A.k.a the school nerd. I'm known as a freak, a loser, a geek. Basically just a nobody. Trust me, I didn't give myself any of these titles. They all just stuck after everyone started calling me them. Actually, No one calls me by my real name, except for one person. Her name is Madi. We're not friends, as a matter of fact she never talks to me unless she absolutely has to, but when she does talk to me, she calls me Marcel. I know it seems really stupid to get excited over someone calling you by your real name, but it's a big deal to me. Madi doesn't bully me like everyone else. She's different. I know it's wrong because she's the popular, beautiful girl, but...I love her. It's not some stupid crush that will pass by, I actually love her. There's only one problem with that...

   I'm pulled from my thoughts when I feel two strong hands push me to the ground followed by laughter. I sit up to see Louis and a few of his friends laughing and Madi by his side with a saddened expression. She never really liked seeing me get hurt everyday. Louis is the captain of the football team, and the one person who bullies me the most. I push my big framed glasses up on the bridge of my nose and struggle to get to my feet. Bad idea. Louis just pushes me back down against a row of lockers.

"Louis stop." Madi says to Louis harshly. She took his hand in hers and tried to pull him away. Louis looked down at her and smiled.

"C'mon babe, we're just having some fun." He says and pecks her on the lips. Yes, the guy I hate the most in this world is dating the girl I love. Madi smiles lovingly at her boyfriend and gives me an apologetic look before turning around with Louis by her side. Louis wraps his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. She smiles and leans into him. What I wouldn't give to trade places with Louis for a day. He has everything.

   I collect my things off the ground and stand back on my feet. I walk through the hallways until I came to the front of the school. On my walk home, several things are running through my mind. Why do people hate me so much? What have I done to them? When will Madi realize that Louis is no good for her? And the last thing, When is it my turn to show her how great of a boyfriend I could be?

A/N: Trailer on the side! Xx