Chapter 13

Marcel's P.O.V

   My heart nearly stopped when I heard Louis' name. I know why he's here. For revenge. I can't deal with this anymore. I hate getting beat up or broken down because of him and then being a coward and hiding behind those stupid glasses. I'm done.

   I walked down the stairs with Madi close behind me. "Marcel don't do this. You're just going to get hurt again." Madi yelled trying to stop me. I turned the door knob to the front door and saw Louis standing their with a mad expression. Just as he was about to punch me, I pushed him to the ground. He looked at me with a shocked expression. I repeatedly punched his face until his nose started bleeding. I let out all of the anger I've been keeping in. Ever since 7th grade. I'm done.

  I heard my Mum and Madi screaming for me to stop and finally Harry pulled me off of him. I looked down at him, who was barely conscious, and felt proud of myself for once.

    Louis' P.O.V

   I sat up and looked at Madi. She had tears in her eyes. I hate making her cry, but I'm doing this for her. I miss her so much. I stood up and walked back to my car. I started the engine and pulled away from his house. I drove with so many thoughts on my mind and tears began to spill. I can't get her back anymore. She loves him, not me. I've lost count of all the texts and unanswered calls I've left her. I didn't go to Marcel's house to start another fight. I know that whenever I hurt Marecel, I also hurt Madi. And that's the last thing I want to do. I just can't figure out how to make her mine again.

   Once I pulled into my driveway, I turned off the engine and parked it. I sat there in the dead silence of my car. I pulled out my phone and dialed an all too familiar number. I let it ring for a while...not expecting an answer. But I got one. "Hello?"

   Madi's P.O.V

   "Madi, please. I need you back. You mean too much to let go. This is killing me. Can we please just start over? I promise I'll treat you like a queen. I love you." He poured his heart out while I listened with tears streaming down my cheeks. A sob escaped my lips. Why is this so hard?

   "I love everything about you. The little things you do just makes me love you more. How you get excited when your favorite song comes on the radio, how you don't like the crust on your bread, how you twirl your hair every so often, how you-"

   "Please stop." I whispered but he continued.

   "How you used to send me those cheesy good morning texts every single morning. I miss everything Madi. I miss you." He whispered the last part.

    "Stop making this so hard. I'm with Marcel now. End of discussion. I love him. Please, Louis..." I paused and took a deep breath. "Just forget about me and I promise i'll forget about you. I know this will be hard for both of us... but it's for the best." I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

   "Madi, please don't do this. Don't end this." He cried.

   "It's already done."

   A/N: Short chapter sorry. Im updating at school and this period is over. I'll probably update again tonight. Byeee!