Age 12 And Minor Complications Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Woah, calm down, I may or not remember people in Namimori, but calling someone an older brother is quite a feat for you," Kou amended. "Now if memory serves me correctly, Kyoko's older brother is the boxer, Ryohei, right?"

The annoyance ceased it's bubbling as Tsuna had hope that this conversation was going somewhere. "Yes, but that's beside the point! What do I do? This guy is a Mafia escapee! What's more he's after me!"

"Alright, alright," Kou let out a sigh. "first I want you to calm down, cause if you don't, I'll personally go over to wherever you are and beat the crap out of you, got that?"

Tsuna blinked. Kou had never threatened him before...

"Calmed down?" Kou brought the brunette's attention back to reality. He didn't answer, and the other took it as a sign to continue. "Good. Listen carefully, since I won't bother remembering this small scenario on a whim, tone down the situation to an extremely small level, like an everyday thing."

Tsuna's mind blanked, and he yelled out in frustration. "It's not helping!"

A sigh was heard. "Okay, think of it this way, Tsuna, this weird guy is not an escapee of the Mafia prison, he's just a spoiled rich brat who thinks he can do whatever he likes, your friends, your 'Onii-san' and Gokudera, are not in critical condition, they're just lying there with bruises that can heal anytime, but they're beat up real bad because of this spoiled rich brat and his companions, got me so far?"

"I-I think I do..." Tsuna frowned in concentration.

"Okay, repeat what I just said." Kou replied, his tone had none of the usual laziness.

"That the Mafia convict is a rich brat, who has his companions to do his dirty work, and that Onii-san and Gokudera-kun are just hurt real bad?" Tsuna scrunched his nose at the scenario. He was starting to see a little of what Kou was indicating, but it was hard to maintain it.

"Good, good," Kou praised the brunette. "Now you said Hibari was missing, he isn't, he's just not there to save your skin from this rich brat, like he usually does with everyone else that comes and picks on you. In fact he's busy with his own matters of learning how to accomplish his duties as an heir to a noble family."

Tsuna gave a snort of laughter, that really did sound like Hibari. Now the picture that Kou was describing became very clear.

It was in one of the greenest gardens, and both Onii-san and Gokudera-kun were on the ground covered in bruises. In front of him was the so called 'spoiled rich brat', with his companions flanking him.

Kou's voice echoed around his 'vision'. "Now here's the scenario once more, you're being bullied Tsuna, and both your 'Onii-san' and Gokudera protected you, in the stead of Hibari, who is working on his own matters. Both your 'Onii-san' and Gokudera are hurt real bad, and have been knocked out, and you're the only one standing."

Tsuna gulped.

"The rich brat is now sending his companions to 'take care' of you next, what would you do?" The voice kept echoing around as Tsuna began trembling when the imagery of the convict and his companions were closing in on him.

"You're alone, and there's no one nearby to call for help,"

He was alone, nobody was there to help him.

"What do you do?"

His mind began racing.

"The bullies won't stop until they have their way,"