Ch. 7 - Thanksgiving

~Author's Note~

Happy Thanksgiving! Oh and my birthday is in 3 days! (Sunday) I turn 18 so yay! (: Anyways, enjoy this chapter! xoxo

------------------------------------------

-Niall's POV-

It was thanksgiving. Great. Just what I fucking need right now.

"Niiiiiaaaaalllll!" I hear Harry yell from downstairs. "Time to eat!!"

Shit. I gotta eat now. I sigh and collect myself as I head downstairs to the dinning room, where only Zayn was so far.

"Where is everyone?"

"They're in the kitchen getting their plates filled. Here's yours Ni." Zayn hands me a plate from the table.

"Thanks Z," I smile. He smiles back. I head into the kitchen  and see the boys putting food on their plates. There's mountains of it.

"Woah, who made all the food?" I asked.

"Props to daddy." Louis smiled. He was talking about Liam.

"Yeah great job Li." I said.

"Thanks guys." He smiled brightly.

When they all got their food I was next and I just put a little of everything on my plate. Harry noticed and frowned a bit.

"That's all you're having Niall?"

"Um, yeah."

"But you usually eat more then that Niall." Louis jumped in.

I didn't want anyone catching on, so I just decided to put more food on my plate.

"Yeah, okay, you're right." I said, taking a heaping of mashed potatoes on my plate. They boys smiled at me. We finished and went into the dinning room to eat.

We sat down and starting eating. It was a little more quiet than usual when it was thanksgiving. "So... whats everyone up to?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Nothing much really." Liam said looking over to Louis.

"Yep, not much." Louis glanced back at Liam. What's with them two? I shrugged it off and we all finished eating. I ate fast. I finished first, like I planned.

I got up from the table and went to go put my plate in the sink. "Thanks guys." I said, walking towards the stairs.

"Hey, where you goin?" Zayn asked.

"Uh, upstairs...."

"Oh, okay..."

I pressed my lips together and went back upstairs. I shut the door and lock it and head into the bathroom. I turn the sink on and go over to the toliet and lift the seat up.

I take two fingers and put them to the back of my throat. I start gagging and finally throw up into the toliet bowl. Relief.

I go until there is nothing left and then I flush and close the lid. I go to the sink and rinse my mouth. I turn off the water and head into my room. I fall on my bed and let out a groan.

I'm so disgusting and ashamed. I get up and go to my drawer and pull out a silver blade. A routine I do often. I cut all over my thighs and clean up. There was quite a bit of blood. I had to be careful.

I'm pathetic.

Why am I even still alive?