Ch. 5 - Worried

*one month later*

-Niall's POV-

"Movie time!!!" Louis yelled.

"Great." I mumbled, sarcastically. Hoping the boys didn't hear me.

"What movie are we watching mate?" Zayn asked Louis.

"The Dark Knight." Louis smiled. Louis loved that movie.

"Sick!" Zayn smiled.

We had our own home theater. Liam popped in the movie. "Okay guys!" Liam yelled. Everyone took a seat. I was slowly walked in from the other room as the movie was starting.

Louis was a seat away from the edge of the row, next to Harry. I slowly walked in, my hands in my pockets and shoulders up against my neck.

Louis turns around a bit and see's me. "Nialler!" He says. "Sit next to me." He smiles. I smile back and take the last seat of the row, sitting next to Louis.

While the previews were playing, Harry got up out of his seat. "I'm gonna go make some popcorn."

"Sounds great Haz." Louis smiled. I knew I shouldn't be jealous just from that, but I was.

"Put extra butter on mine will ya, Harry!"

"Sure thing, Li." Harry said to Liam, while walking into the kitchen.

How am I gonna get out of this one?

"This is a good one, huh Ni?" Louis smiles and nudges my shoulder.

"Ya Lou." I nod and force a smile upon my face, only glancing at Louis for a second, until turning my head back towards the tv.

I feel Louis' eyes on me what seems like forever until I hear the microwave go off and shortly after, Harry coming into the living room with a big bowl of popcorn in his hand.

The smell makes me mouth water but my stomach turn at the same time. The boys grab a handful and pass the bowl down the row. I'm nervous. The boys are already suspicious.

Louis stuffs his face. We all laugh. He is laughing with his mouth full of popcorn, almost choking in the process.

"Woah Lou," I pat his back. "You okay there buddy?"

"Yeah yeah, thanks." He coughs and catches his breath.

I smile. He hands the bowl to me and he returns the pat on the back. I smile and he turns to the movie when it finally starts.

My smile disappears when he looks away. They're all looking away, at the screen of course. I put my hand in the bowl and then put it to my mouth and chew. But of course I only pretended I put some in my mouth, when I actually didn't.

I then leave the bowl in my lap and silently sit back and watch the movie.

About a quarter through the movie I decide to pass the bowl down, but before I take some popcorn and keep it in my hand. I hand the bowl to Louis and he smiles.

He eats some and passes it. I slowly and carefully, put the popcorn in my hoodie pocket. I then resume watching the movie, but not really paying attention of course.

I'm too lost in my thoughts to concentrate on anything right now... well actually it's all the time lately. I'm just so drained. I'm being defeated by everything lately. I'm just so ashamed.

I wish I wasn't here anymore.

I wish I was dead.

-----

The movie was finally over. I didn't pay much attention to it, but i did somewhat. It was a good movie besides the fact that the whole time I was panicing in my head about how I was going to get out of dinner tonight, if they even have dinner tonight. It is pretty late.