Together... We are idiots (prt 2 {Pottertalia}

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile Dreamz flew close to the ground, her body flattening itself against her broom as the wind tossed her hair around. Laughter continued to escape from her as she sped up, making various of sharp turns so that she wouldn't crash into any trees. She glanced over her shoulder, trying to see if she could spot Jett in the incredibly dark atmosphere.

"Someone's a bit slow~!" She called out, laughing. "Thought you were a seeker Jett? Come on! You're making that Firebolt of yours look like a Cleansweep 7!"

"Don't get too cocky Ravenclaw!" Came a reply that was much closer to Dreamz then she anticipated. "I'm just doing this to boost your confidence."

"Aww how sweet." She skimmed over a stream before darting up once more causing the leaves to rustle behind her. She did all sorts of fancy tricks making the atmosphere to be playful in a way meanwhile Jett continued to fly on, slowly starting to pick up speed as he remained to be concentrated. While Dreamz remained to be used to flying in sprints- being sure to protect her team from her bludgers Jett was more used to flying fast in long distance in order to catch the snitch in time.

Now he flew beside her, grip tightening around his broom, eyes narrowed as he tried to decipher the objects that laid in his path. He glanced at his side seeing the silhouette of Dreamz just hanging off her broom upside down.

"How does that help with anything?" He asked taken aback.

"Gives a different perspective of the world." He heard her answer, the girl now flipping back up so that she can fly normally- trying to create just as much distance between her and Jett. But it would appear he wouldn't allow that to happen as he easily kept up with her. "Wait hang on a sec."

"What?"

Dreamz threw a glance behind her, frowning out of concerned, "where's Cooper?"

At the sound of that Jett too looked over his shoulder, trying to see if he could spot a flying figure. But as there was just so many things clouding his vision and due to the lack of light he wasn't able to spot anything which was obviously happening to Dreamz as well. And due to them not looking at where they were flying the pair of them managed to fly into a large branch causing them to crash down onto the ground.

"A Ravenclaw and Gryffindor walked into a bar." Dreamz said weakly, now on the ground flat on her back.

"Oww..." Jett groaned as he slowly sat himself up.

"And there's the punchline." The girl too then sat herself up, several leaves stuck to her back, sticks joining in that small cluster. Slowly she brought a hand to her hair trying to separate anything foreign from the mass, her eyes still darting around the area trying to make sense of where they were which proved to be much easier as light appeared from the tip of Jett's wand.

"We should have been looking where we were going..." Jett said slowly, now standing as he loked around. "Cause now I think we just lost our brooms."

"Okay coming from us that isn't so surprising." Dreamz said as she picked herself up, wincing in the process. "We are pretty dumb."

"Says the Ravenclaw."

"Yeah... I'm completely certain I don't belong in that house." She admitted. "Everyone is so smart and stuff and then I'm just on the other side of the common room because I can't get in."

"...Don't you guys have a password?"

"Nope."

"Alright then."

The pair of them took a few steps away from where they crash landed, squinting in attempt of trying to see their brooms. A difficult process for the light didn't reach as far and made the surroundings look ten times more darker.