Flowers (short)

The doorbell sounded prompting both Jett and Dreamz to open the door, slightly curious for who would be there. But no one was there. Instead there was bouquet of flowers resting on the step.

"So uh sheila... Got any lovers you need to tell me about?" Jett queried raising an eyebrow at the girl.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Jett. Those flowers aren't for romance." She said picking up the orange lilies and meadowsweets.

"But they're flowers."

"Yeah but like orange lilies means hatred whereas the meadowsweets mean uselessness." Dreamz pointed out. "Got anyone who would send you these?"

"Only Zea..."

"...Only?"

"Okay maybe Turkey but I thought we were cool after everything so I don't know."

"well I don't know about you but this doesn't seem to be Artie's style." Dreamz mused giving then once over. "Unless he put poison in them... Or some curse."

"So... What do we do with them?"

"Well I don't wanna keep them."

"Sheila... Someone wasted money on one of us."

"Yeah on flowers that means hatred."

The camera pans away from the two still talking about it over to the girl that had been wanting Jett's love. She looked at the two with tears in her eyes, evidentially upset.

"I will make it up to you." She whispers before sinking back into the shadows.

_____

How do I know the meaning of the flowers?

Tumblr post xD