Fake Friends

(Thank you ari_llo_ for the pic suggestion ♡)

Author-nim is usually very chill and carefree, especially with friends. I trust my friends with my life and sometimes that's a good thing, other times it could be the worst mistake I could ever make. This is one of those worst mistake moments.

If some of you remember a chapter I wrote before titled HAPPY then you probably already know this friend that I'm talking about. The one that found out she wasn't moving away. She was my best friend for about three years. She was there for me through good times and bad. She was the nicest person I ever knew. Did you notice that use of past tense?

The friend I knew from 7th grade (lets call her Lyre) is not the person I know now in 9th. This 9th grade 'friend' talks bs about others, lies, and most importantly - steals.

In the beginning of the school year I made a new friend (We'll call her Harley :P). At this point in time Lyre was still my friend so I'd hang out with both Lyre and Harley most of the day. Here's the thing - Lyre doesn't like Harley, at all. Lyre is my best friend, she's the only one in the school I have met before, I didn't want to lose her, so guess how mad yet conflicted I got just listening to her ramble on about how much of a 'bitch' and 'fuckgirl' Harley is.

First off Harley isn't a bitch, she doesn't talk bs like Lyre did. Second, Harley isn't a fuckgirl, she likes two boys and only had one relationship, does that make her a fuckgirl people?

Imma tell you truthfully right now why my chillness and carefree attitude can suck. It makes me the biggest doormat you could think of.

I let Lyre walk all over me, I didn't speak up, and I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

As time went on I was still Lyre and Harley's friend but there was a bit of tension between the two that grew as even more time went on. That tension also started to grow between me and Lyre.

Here, right now, at this moment in time, Lyre is someone neither me or Harley care about. Why? Well get out a pillow cause if you start to feel the way I did when this event went down you're gonna need something to bite on and/or punch.

This all occurred on a Tuesday. Lyre and me were still friends (I didn't like her but I kept hoping she would stop being a toxins to my weary soul) and she asked to borrow my phone to text someone, cause she said her phone was taken away, so hesitantly I gave it to her. Another friend of mine called me over to copy my math homework (yeah that's just what friends do XD) so I left Lyre to do her thing. The morning bell rang which means all students have to meet up in the courtyard to do protocol, Harley came to school just in time for it and dragged me there like the joyful little chipmunk she is. Lyre came into the the courtyard a while after and I noticed she didn't have my phone so I asked her where it is. "I left it by your bag" she said. I went back to class after protocol and looked around my bag and guess what? It wasn't there.

Harley helped me look, even inside my bag as well but no phone. I asked Lyre if she really put it by my bag which she kept saying yes to. I had to stop myself from crying multiple times that day. Lyre kept telling me she felt bad for me and that she was going to find it for me.

She did find it for me but I'll get to that point later.

When I went home on Tuesday my mother asked me where my phone was and I lied. I told her I left it at the computer lab and would bring it home the day after. I thought it would buy me time so I could find it and maybe not get my ass whooped.

Long story short I didn't find it but I'll tell you something interesting.

It was the last period of the day for Wenesday and I couldn't help but notice the phone that Lyre had been texting on. Leather back with silver edges. It looked like my phone without the case.

I told this to my sister who then texted Lyre about it on kik. Lyre said it was her sisters old phone. I didn't want to accuse her and then be wrong so I kept my mouth shut about it and took my punishment for losing my phone. My sister however didn't keep her mouth shut.

I love her for it.

She told my grandma about the real situation and then my grandma ended up calling Lyre's mother. At first I took the news badly knowing that I could be wrong but after hearing her mom say Lyre hadn't had a phone in two years I was ready to smack a bush.

Turns out the phone Lyre had was actually my 'lost' phone. She did find it for me, but she sure as hell didn't do the right thing with it.

Great friend right?

It doesn't stop there.

Lyre had told my grandma on the phone that she found my phone in the computer lab vandalized. Yet when my sister asked her Lyre said she found it in the bathroom.
(Mind=Fucked)

I picked up my phone from the office that Lyre had turned it into and finally understood what she meant by 'vandalized'. My outer cover was cut to pieces while my inner cover was written on with 2 phrases that hit me hard like a speeding car. "U suck PUSSY" written on the front and "Fuck you bitch" written on the back.

I can't help but think she did that, maybe.

Even if she did actually find it in that condition she's still guilty for taking my f'in lifeu.

When I had a chance to get back on my phone....bruh.

She changed my wallpapers to attack on titan, erased all my photos, and deleted most of my apps. The only thing that didn't change was the music on it which gave me some happiness :)

*starts screaming cause my pics of korean men are all gone*

So now I'm here. Back with my phone, with my REAL friends, and a fake friend out of my life.

My dad is still steaming though, he gave me permission to 'beat that slut to a pulp' as he said XD

Don't be a doormat guys, you'll regret it just like me. Stand up for yourself when something doesn't feel right.

But anyway, thanks for listening to my rant :)

Any of you guys had a fake friend experience? Comment here so I can sympathize with ya haha

XOXO, Author-nim ♡♡♡