WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Okay, I haven't checked the views on this in a while, so if you could just imagine my face when I saw 3 digits and a 'k' at the end....

...Yuuup, I was literally jhope for a bit XD

Thank you guys so much for viewing, voting, adding this book to your reading lists, and most of all commenting but seeing all of them literally makes meh so happy :)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !!! ♡♡♡

On a completely different note I just graduated yesterday and today was the last day of school....I'm happy....but at the same time not really.

I'm really excited to go to high school. My goal is to get a 4.0 gpa, and go to Emory University so I can take some creative writing courses and pursue in my aspiration of being a writer. Although I have a lot of plans set out for my future....I'm really gonna miss the friends I've made.

When I was in elementary, leaving was pretty easy for some reason, but now that I'm officially leaving middle school and the people that I really really REALLY care about, I can't help but cry.

I told this to my friend once and he replied "It's because you've grown. You've learned to appreciate your friends more." I highly agree.

The songs See You Again and Superman have brought me to tears T_T

I wish we could stay together but the world isn't exactly a wish granting factory haha.