seventeen

Wonderful

Blue

I stretched out my arms and rubbed my eyes. I saw Trav's shoes by the edge of the bed and that's when memories from yesterday night flooded in my head.

He wasn't in the bed but he was most definitely still here. I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower, excluding my hair. I dried myself and changed into a cropped sweater and shorts.

I had work later on which was going to be hectic. Queen was going to be hysterical when she found out everything.

I wasn't even prepared for Charm's reaction and everyone knows how over-dramatic Charm can be.

It felt weird leaving the room. I was slightly worried to see him. I mean, he did nearly break my cervix last night so I wasn't going to be feeling perfect. Plus I felt annoyed that I fell into his trap, once again. After witnessing him kiss Mariah, I did feel a bit salty.

I know I shouldn't because that's his girlfriend but he's also kissing me, so that was confusing me. I didn't know what was going on in his head but something wasn't right.

I made my way to the living area and propped the cushions up on the chair. I got the air freshener and spritzed the room twice.

Trav came out of the kitchen, in his underwear and a smug look on his face.

"Don't even look at me." I say .

"What did I do now Blue?" he asks, stopping in his tracks.

I gesture for him to sit down and he does so. I couldn't help but stare at his lower half but he was packing .

"Last night.. we .. you know.. "

"Had sex and I made you moan my name?" he smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. But I want to know what that was all about because you did lead all of that on ."

He scrunched his brows in confusion. "It was me getting rid of your attitude and also showing you that I don't love Mariah."

"But you're moving to Beverly Hills with her?" I half-ask , half say.

"I have 5 days left to make up my mind so I'm still considering it. " I reply."I like you too much to leave Chicago but at the same time Mariah's forcing it."

"You don't like me. Don't say that."

"I do. Maybe a little more than just liking you. Because I don't just have sex with anyone."

"Well, that's cute." I say dryly.

He moved over to me , lifting me up and putting me on his lap.

"Trav, I can feel everything. Stop. " I say, as he was just wearing his Calvin Klein underwear.

He laughs. "You wasn't complaining when I was all in you."

I ignore him and change the subject. "I'm very uncomfortable let me go."

He grabs me by the chin and plants a kiss on my lips. I try to resist but he was clearly stronger than me..

"Now you can go."

I get up and make my way to my bedroom. I knew he was going to Mariah tonight and most likely going to kiss her aswell . I don't know what made me so attracted to him but it was something I couldn't put my finger on.

•••

Trav

It was my last day tomorrow at Pink Diamonds tomorrow as Mariah insisted  I started packing and call up the delivery trucks.

All the girls were dancing on the poles as I walked past the crowds full of men towards the backrooms. I entered my father's office and sat in the chair opposite his desk.

"I haven't seen you in a long time." he says.

I scratch my chin  . "Yeah , I've been busy. I went to Mariah's mother's birthday yesterday ."

"How was that?" he asks, propping up in his tall leather chair.

"Well Mariah has this brother she didn't even tell me about . The funny thing is I already knew him but the whole time I didn't even know he was related to her." I explain. "However her brother ; Mario , he doesn't really get along with anyone in the family. They all look down on him because he doesn't follow their rules or agree with their racist mannerisms."

By now , dad was staring at me with hand resting on the table. He seemed more than interested.

"Go on." he gestured for me to continue

"So, anyway, Mario came with Charm. The girl that used to work here."

"The girl that left Pink Diamonds with Abel?" he questioned.

I nod my head. "Yeah. Charm is also best friends with Blue so Blue came along with them and Mariah was being hella rude to all of them. Blue threatened her and Mariah went quiet  immediately. I was stuck in the middle and didn't really know how to stop it so I just told Mariah to calm down."

"But why would you be stuck in the middle? I wouldn't defend Mariah at all. I don't think she's the girl for you and you don't even get along with her family. " his voice started to raise as he spoke.

I sigh. "I don't know dad. I got 5 days to decide if we move to Beverly Hills or not and I'm just so unsure of what to do."

The phone rings and he  puts up his index finger to tell me to wait. He answers the phone as I lean back in the chair.

After 5 minutes I realised he was probably not going to come off the phone so I got up and made my way back to the club. I sat at the bar and ordered a glass of water .

I watched the girls dancing , then my eyes stopped on Blue. She looked like she was enjoying herself after men threw money and compliments her way. She was so beautiful and knowing her life story made her even more beautiful because she was a strong person.