six

Mistakes

Renee

I woke up, yawning and sitting upright in a very comfortable bed. I looked around trying to see if I could recognize where I was.

My clothes were still on so I definitely didn't sleep with anyone.

I pulled the blanket from off my body and stood up, stretching as I done so.

There was an en-suite which I definitely would make use of. I undressed my self and ran the tap, going into the warm shower.

The bathroom had marble floor with a black and gray theme. I didn't know who's home I was in but it was of high standards.

I must've got so drunk last night to the point I let anyone take me out of the club. For all I know I could be in a serial killer's house.. but they had nice furniture so atleast I'll die in style?

I got out of the shower , forgetting that I had nothing to dry myself with. I walked around the bathroom and saw a deodorant and cocoa butter next to each other. I made use of both of them and then changed into my dress, not putting on my underwear because that was nasty.

I moved my hair out of my face into a bun and dropped my underwear on the floor, next to the bed.

Whoever lived here would have to deal with it because I wasn't holding it in my hand. Plus they weren't dirty anyway. I wasn't a nasty hoe.

"Where's my shoes?.." I muttered to myself.

I walked around the bed and saw my heels laying on the floor. I picked them up and held them since my feet were aching.

I opened the door to the room and left, walking down a hallway with pictures of flowers . I stopped walking when I noticed a girl turned around, sitting down with headphones in. She was bumped her head to whatever she was listening to.

It must've been pretty loud because she couldn't hear me as I walked over to her fridge casually.

I opened the fridge and took out the milk and looked through the cupboards until I found cereal. There was some cookie crunch cereal which looked appealing. I poured it into the bowl and then the milk. I walked over to the sink and got a spoon, washing it and then putting it in my cereal.

I began to leave the kitchen until I heard a scream.

"Ahhhhhhh! Babyyyyy!!!"

I chuckled . Was she calling me baby?

I turned around and faced her. Her headphones were now removed and she was stood up from her seat.

"Who are you?!" she asked.

"Um.. I don't really speak to strangers , girl."

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and then next to me. I turned to face the direction where the footsteps were coming from and saw Trav with a shocked look on his face.

"Trav, who is this?" she questioned .

"So this is your house. Ohhh, it all makes sense now. " I said to Trav.

I'm guessing I was so drunk last night that he brought me to his spare room or something . Now I understood.

"This is Blue. She was drunk last night so I brought her here because I didn't know where she lived. She stayed in the guest room." Trav explained to the girl.