three

Under New Control

Renee

*one week later*

It was Charm's last day at Pink Diamonds , and also Abel's. Tonight was going to be a massive celebration and rappers would be definitely coming out tonight.

Abel was caucasian but dressed as if he was raised in the hood. For a 25 year old, he was doing big things and accomplishing goals at such a young age. I hoped to be like him . He was also a well-respected figure in the community and in the industry. Aside from presenting a perfect strip club, he was also a good friend of many rappers and producers in the industry.

It was 6.40 pm and the club would be opening up in 20 minutes, giving us more than enough time to treasure our last moments with Abel; alone.

"Tonight your new manager will  be coming, just to get a clearer view of the surroundings and also meet you all." Abel announced, clasping his hands together .

"We don't want you to go Abel." Dream purred, putting an arm around him.

"I hate to leave Pink Diamonds.. but the city has more opportunities for me. You will all , always be my favourite girls ."

We all pulled him into a group hug before letting go.

"Charm is also coming with me , as she helped fund the new club . I haven't yet got a name for the club but it will be something in remembrance for all of you girls. he added .

"I have a name idea." Charm exclaimed, with a giggle.

We all faced her.

"Since we are all your favourite girls.. why don't you call it The Chosen Ones. " she suggested.

Abel furrowed his brows together, repeating the name to see if it sounded good.

"I like it." he nodded his head slowly, rubbing his chin. "What do you girls think about that name?"

The rest of us nodded our heads. I didn't see a problem with it. It had a uniqueness to it.

"Then it's sorted. My new club is called The Chosen Ones. Special thanks to Charm." he hugged her and we all clapped our hands together.

The security for Pink Diamonds; Big Al and Redd walked in.

Redd and Big Al had been working as security for Pink Diamonds ever since I first started working here, 3 years ago. They were big, muscular and very tall men who were always in suits and dark Aviator shades. Both of them were black and had strong Chicago accents. I never really spoke to them much but they were nice to all of us.

"Abel, we're opening up the doors now. It's 7.00pm ." Redd said.

"Alright, let's go." Abel replied, as the three of them left our presence.

"Time to work our butts off." Winter squealed, jumping up and down in her see-through sequinned bra.

Since it was a big night tonight, I had made sure to wear an all blue ensemble with my strappy black heels . I put on a blue wig, as I liked to remain unknown when the place was packed. I placed my feet in my heels and done my makeup.