The plane seating was weird. Two, aisle, three, aisle, then two. We got the two seats, me on the window seat once again. Then we took off and had our long 10 hour flight to New York, full of sleeping, eating, drinking, talking, cuddling, and more sleeping. We landed in JFK at 7AM and I felt this whole time change thing was trippy.

We got off the plane, stretched, ate again, and used the bathroom. We waited again for the gates to open and wasted time taking pictures again. We didn't run out of things to do in each picture. Every picture was funny or cute. I took way too many photos of CC, but oh well.

He said, "Let me show you something I took on the plane."

He took out his phone and showed me a picture of me sleeping on the plane. I was curled up on the seat, barely smiling. He said, "That's beautiful right there."

I chuckled. Then we were called onto the plane. I called Andy once we were on the plane. I said, "We'll probably land at 9:30. So we'll see you when we get there."

"Alright," he said, his voice sounding very tired, "Carolyn is still asleep but she'll be up in a few."

"Okay. See you when we get there," I said.

"Can't wait," he said, a smile in his voice.

We hung up and the plane took off. This time, our flight consisted of games, movies, cuddles, and talking. We landed about the time I told Andy. 9:30. I told CC, "I'm so excited."

"Me too," he said. He kissed me, his hand on my waist. We walked off of the plane, CC took a very long pee, then we walked out to the baggage claim. People were in front of me, so I couldn't see well. CC held my hand and then I saw a tall guy with long black hair and a beautiful little girl on his shoulders, almost asleep.

Then we saw October behind Andy. Then we looked up and saw Carolyn's face light up. She grinned and started yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!" Andy put her down and Carolyn ran straight to us. CC picked her up and we hugged her tight. Carolyn started telling us about everything she did then I took her into my arms as CC got the luggage with Andy. I hugged October tight and said, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

"How was Carolyn?"

"She's a sweetheart. As always. We had so much fun. Except for the early mornings and some late nights."

"Well that's a baby for you."

She smirked. Then she said,"So.. did you do it with him?"

I nodded. She grinned. "I told you he would."

"I thought he wouldn't want a child but thankfully he does. Now to wait and see if I do get pregnant."

She nodded and said, "I have a feeling you will."

I raised my eyebrow and looked back to Carolyn. I heard her breathing which sounded like gasping. I looked to Andy and said, "Is-"

"She hasn't had it for awhile," he said. He took her from my arms and October handed Andy the inhaler. I felt like I was going to tear up but CC rubbed my shoulder. Carolyn covered her mouth and shook her head no.

Andy said to her, "If we do this now, we can go home and show mommy and daddy what Uncle Andy and Aunty October got you."

Carolyn slowly moved her hands and Andy pressed the inhaler into her mouth. Andy handed Carolyn to CC and CC started talking with Carolyn and playing paddacake with her. We walked out to Andy's car and got in. We drove back to the house, a bunch of talking going on in the car and whatnot.

Then we drove up to the house. And for the first time in awhile, I felt like I was actually home and it's where I wanna be forever. I looked around and said, "Why are there so many cars?"