He laughed, "Like a mini-me."

I laughed and he said, "Smile, love."

"What?"

Then I realized he took out his phone and he was making his weird but cute face, sticking his tongue out and his eyes squinted. I made a fish face at the camera and he snapped it. I said, "That's adorkable. Send it to me."

"Anything for you, my love."

"Haa."

"Well last night you seduced your all too willing husband so it's the least I can do."

"The way you worded that just made it sound sexy. And by the way, I did not."

He winked and chuckled. I got the picture to my phone and put it through instagram with the caption "Goodbye Paris! I love it here, but it's time for us weirdos to go see our baby girl. :)"

He said, "There's a video of you drunk-singing a Never Shout Never song to me after a show."

"Who uploaded it?"

"Um. Jake," he said.

"Remind me to hit him in the no-no's when we get back."

"But it's so cute. You have a beautiful voice."

I blushed. He kissed my cheek and said, "It's true. And your heart beat is a wonderful melody. It's almost like a lullaby sometimes. And your smile is like a medicine. When I'm  sick, sad, or in pain, your smile seems to make me feel better. Your laugh makes a gloomy day feel all bright and sunny."

I felt my cheeks get hot and red. He smiled. I grinned and said, "I love you. So f*cking much."

"I love you more," he said.

Then it got silent again so I tweeted: The way @ccbvb makes me smile.. Gah I love him so much. He means the world to me and I don't know where I'd be without him.

Then: It sucks passing down some bad hereditary trait to your daughter. It's not long-term but it's still my fault... :-/

CC looked at his phone then looked at me and said, "It's not your fault."

"It is," I said.

He frowned and sat back in the seat, tweeting. I did the same and replied to a fan asking what's wrong: She's had trouble breathing so Andy took her to the hospital and we found out she has asthma. :(

The guy  pulled up to the airport terminal and dropped us off. CC paid him, we got our bags, and we went inside to the counter to give the baggage to them and get our plane tickets. We had to wait in a little bit of a line, so we took random pictures of ourselves waiting. We finally got up to the counter, did what we're supposed to do, got our tickets, and waited in the security line.

He turned to me and said, "Are you excited to see Carolyn?"

I nodded. He said, "Andy said she's starting to look like you some more."

"Really?" I asked.

CC nodded and smiled. "She'll be one beautiful girl."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We slowly moved up in line and finally hit the security checkpoint, showing the guy our passports and tickets. We went through the gates and found a spot to put our shoes back on. We started walking again over to the stores to get something to eat and drink. He got some energy drinks and waters and candy to share.

I got something for us to share for breakfast and we waited outside the gate for the twenty minutes we had to wait, eating our breakfast. Then we were called to get on our plane. We got on and waited again. I took a picture of the view from our plane and tweeted it: Goodbye Paris. Off to JFK airport! Got my love, candy, and energy drinks. This will be a long flight. ;)