Chapter 11

Hey guys, Joey here! I figured since I recently hit 2,000 views on this story I would do something special. That's why this chapter is 2,000 words long. Yep, I'm not kidding. 2,172 words long to be exact. Hope you guys enjoy.

Ash's Point Of View

I just try and focus on who or what had busted into the room. Giovanni instantly turns to see them as well and just looks at them sternly.

   "Looks like more friends have come to join in on the party. Welcome!" He says sarcastically as he starts to perform a maniacal laugh, almost like the ones in horror movies.

   As the figures come closer I can make out a girl a boy and a Charizard. I can tell it was my Charizard and soon enough I am able to make out Dawn, as well as... Paul? Wonder how he got here.

   'I'm not complaining though, he's by far my strongest rival and I totally trust him to save me.' I think frantically. My life just becomes continuously flashing lights and I begin to feel nauseous.

   I just fall back and watch as Paul and Charizard stare Giovanni down.

   "First off, I'm not one for second chances, so I recommend you get my friends out of there before I rip you to shreds." Paul starts, sounding oddly confident. If only he knew his true motives. It's probably best though.

   Giovanni just laughs but Paul just comes closer. Now Paul was face to face with him, staring into his soul almost.

   'What on earth is he doing?' I think as I look towards Gary. We both exchange a look of curiosity and concern but deep down I know Paul is smart. But what could he be up to?

   "Secondly, your a coward. You wouldn't hurt a little boy like me, so why should I even bother." He says mockingly, making sure to let it sink in. Paul just puts on an annoying grin, causing Giovanni to seem incredibly irritated.

   Dawn just slowly and starts walking towards me and Gary. I pick up on this and assume Paul mouthing off to Giovanni was all part of a plan, but what plan is he trying to go through with? Because from the looks of it it's about to get pretty dirty.

   "Are you sure about that?" Giovanni says chuckling. Suddenly, Giovanni swings his fist at Paul but Paul ducks under the punch, revealing an angry Charizard behind him. Charizard then fires a fierce fire blast straight at Giovanni, causing him to fall back and hit his head.

   "Augghh! You bastards are gonna regret that!" He exclaims angrily, standing up and cracking his knuckles. He goes to clench his belt to grab a pokeball but to his surprise, something comes and slashes it away swiftly.

   This makes him tense up and clench his arm, revealing a cut from the thing that slashed him. Shortly after my Greninja appears behind Paul, staring Giovanni down like Paul and Charizard had been.

   Woah, I guess Greninja escaped somehow. That's not too surprising though considering how incredibly stealthy he is.

   Giovanni had slowly began to back away until his back was at the wall and my Pikachu was right in front of him, sparks flying from his cheeks madly.

   "H-Hey there buddy. Calm d-" was all Giovanni could muster before Pikachu shocked him intensely. This seemed to be the final blow.

   Giovanni had fallen to his knees and was putting his hands together, begging for their mercy. Paul just stared at him mockingly before the lights flashed off.