Chapter 6

Ash's Point Of View

   Ring... Ring... Ring

   "Hello? Is that you Ash?" I hear the professor yell from the other end.

   "Ow my ears! Yes professor it's me." I say as I cup my hand over my ear. You would think with the amount of technology he uses in his research he would know how to use a phone properly. Somehow he still doesn't know not to yell into the damn thing.

   "Oh, sorry there Ash. So how was your arrival in Sinnoh?" He asks nonchalantly. I just take a deep breathe and get ready to explain.

   "Well, you remember Dawn right?"

Dawn's Point Of View

   I just sit here confused. I could tell he was lying before, but why? I would be fine if he was just going to talk to the professor.

   I just stare blankly at Ash as he continues to explain what happened. But all of a sudden the conversation catches my attention.

   "So you've tracked it down?" I hear Ash say.

   'Tracked what down?' I think to myself as I stare more intently at him.

   "I'll let Gary know. We'll go check it out tomorrow." He says in a stern tone.

   'Is he hiding something from me? Where the hell is he going?' I think to myself as I begin to feel flustered over the whole situation.

   "Calm down Dawn. Stop getting so worried over him. Ash already has enough problems." I say to myself as I begin to calm down. I turn around only to see Gary standing by the entrance of my room.

   "Who has enough problems?" He asks, sporting a huge grin.

   "AHHH!" I screech as I trip and fall backwards. Gary just chuckles as I slowly get up. "What's so funny Gary?" I say angrily, trying to forget what happened.

   "Oh I'll tell you whats funny." He says as he begins to stop laughing. "How obvious it is that you like Ash."

   I just blush a shade of Crimson as I glare at him. "Shut up Oak tree!" I revolt. I look down at the floor embarrassed.

   "What? I'm just saying. Besides, Ash feels the same way about you. He just doesn't realize it because... Err, he's pretty hopeless romantically." Gary says somewhat seriously. I just stare at him blankly as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

   "Ash is coming! You shut your mouth or your sleeping outside tonight!" I snarl at him as he just gives me a look that screams 'I don't care. I'm Gary Oak.'

   'I want to punch him in the jaw whenever he makes that face' I think to myself.

   "You know I'm basically rich right? I could go book a room at a hotel if I need to." Gary says as he looks at me mockingly.

   "Would you stop being a smart ass for five seconds and just shut up!"

   "Shut up about what?" Ash asks confused, as he walks into the room

   "Dawn has a-"

   Before Gary could finish I had Piplup use bubble beam on him. I just giggle a little as Gary sits up.

   "What was that for?" He yells at me. I just stick my tongue out at him playfully.

   "You know exactly what you did Gary Bear." He just opens his mouth in disagreement but nothing comes out.

   "Meowth the got your tongue?" Ash asks, still not sure of what just happened.

"Shut up!" Gary yells at Ash. I just laugh and look at Piplup.

"You must be hungry too right?" I say. I don't know why I didn't bring him to the restaurant with us, but regardless, he's probably starving.

"Pip Pip Lup Piplup!" The penguin squeals at me as he rapidly waves his fins.

"Okay okay. I'll go get some food for you. Why don't you go play with Pikachu in the backyard?" I tell him. His face lights up into a large smile as he jumps out the window.

"No Piplup!" Ash yells in fear.

I just giggle a little bit. "Don't worry Ash, look." I say pointing out the window. "Our pool is right outside this window."

Ash just sweat drops and laughs a little. "So, he was just taking a really big cannon ball?" He asks. "Wait a sec. Isn't it winter?"

As if on cue, Piplup Lets out a big screech as he jumps out of the freezing pool. He ran towards my Quilava and asked him to use flamethrower on him. Quilava did as he was told and used it on Piplup, but now Piplup was burning hot. He ran to Mamoswine and told him to you Icy wind on him but then he was freezing cold again.

Ash, Gary and I all laugh at Piplup's antics, as do Pikachu, Buneary, Togekiss and Ambipom.

I walk downstairs to grab some food for the Pokemon, not realizing Gary and Ash weren't following me.

Ash's Point Of View

"Hey Gary, Professor Oak found it."

Gary just nods and gives me an understanding look. "We'll go tomorrow night. Got it?"

"Got it." I respond, turning to follow Dawn.

It's all about to start.

Holy Turtle Sausage we got a mystery. This chapter was just filler that is supposed to lead into the next chunk of the story. Now what did the professor find? Find out next time, on dragon bal- Oh crap wrong anime. I mean, find out next time, as the journey continues!