Other were smiling sitting around...Finally cab broke silence...
Cab-tujhe nan mili kaha.?

This stroked mnk's mind n he said- soha's room...

He looked nan n asked pecking her lips- mere jaan ko uss soha ne kuch kaha.?

Nan was still in her heart pain so she nodded without thinking n said- manik..

Mnk smiled n kissed her palms- yahi hu..tmhare pass..hmesa tmhare pass hi rhuga..

Mnk looked others n his eyes told how much angry he is on soha...

Mnk -guys.. You know what you have to do..(all nodded)gud..now leave me with my baby alone..

They all left..

Mnk make her lay on bed n covered her with blazer n duvet n said stroking her hairs- so jao baby..I 'm here only...

A lone tear fell from her eyes as her heart was paining again..

Nan-mnk..dard...

Mnk kissed her heart n placed her head under his one arm while lying down beside her...

Mnk-kuch ni hoga..main hun na..ur manik..

Nan-manik..
She hugged him tightly..
He waited till she slept n carefully untangling himself he went out...

Othes were waiting outside..
As he came out they asked about her...

Mnk sighed n leaned to the door said sadly looking her- avi so rhi h..but her fear..of losing me...

Muk-mnk. She'll be OK..but right now we need find how come again all this came to her mind...

Mnk-that bloody bitch soha..!!I'm nt gonna leave her..

He called a servant..

Mnk-listen..very clearly ..if her finger will even move you will call me n kisi ko v you won 't let go inside..agarshe cried n you didn't call me toh I will fire u..

Servant nodded...

Mnk went inside n covered her from his blazer n duvet n kissed her forehead..

.Mnk-sleep peacefully my baby..

He closed the door with a servant inside n one outside..

Mnk-guys..where's that soha.?

Dh-cab k saath niche h..

Mnk nodded n went down with others..

Downstairs soha was shouting as cab had stopped her holding his hand.

.Soh-leave me cab..

Mnk-cab leave her..

Cab left her...
Soha luked mnk n smiled evily..

Soh-finally..tm aa hi gye mere pass...
She was about to touch his face but mnk caught her hand n clutched it tightly making her yell in pain...

So-mnk leave me ..it's hurting...

Mnk caught more tightly n said-dard hua..?haa..bolo..hua na..meri baby ko isse v jayda dard hua h...kya kiya h tmne..?

So-uss pagal..
Before she could speak more mnk caught her mouth b/w his index finger n thumb n pressing it said angrily-  don 't..don 't push me to be the monster soha..

Soha somehow fred herself n shouted-  dare you manhandle me manik..Now I'm no more your name sake gf...

Mnk-right.. You were always for name sake..because I know you are such a selfish person that you can't be in a relationship..