21: Cheater

(No, not Mark's friend, Matt, just some guy. Your bf actually... okay enough explaining...)

You were sitting on the couch, watching Sean and Matt laugh at the TV, playing Overwatch. Sean was your best friend, helping with yours and Matt's boyfriend problems. You loved Matt, and you made the greatest couple. Then, the doorbell rings and Matt gets up to answer.

"Uhh, Jack? (Y/N), can you give us some privacy? It's Liam, apparently it's really important,"he asks.

You shrug, following Sean out to the back deck. You and Sean talk about how guys have the dumbest things they call "important." After about ten minutes you sigh, opening the door and going back inside. You hear a giggle upstairs, followed by a moan. You freeze, blinking immediate tears from your eyes. Sean holds your hand, helping you up the stairs. You knew you had to face it, not just act like you didn't know.

The strong feelings finally arise and you break from Sean, storming up the stairs and swinging the door open. There she was, your best friend. You gasp backing away before feeling Sean's hands on your back, pushing you back in the room. He was helping you face the problem head on.

"MATT! WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT I WAS ENOUGH! AND IT HAD TO HE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!"

With that, you crack. You break down into tears, falling to your knees and curling over your legs. You caught your boyfriend fucking your best friend. Even worse, Sean was there to witness it too. Although, he was also there to protect you.

When you look up you watch (Y/BBF/N) run away and Sean yank Matt from the bed, anger evident in his eyes.

To your shock, he slams him into the wall, screaming in his face,"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU WITH HER! YOU MUST BE TRULY HEARTLESS TO CHEAT ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD, A GIRL WHO WOULD BE A BLESSING TO ANY MAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET."

His last sentence catches you off guard. You look up at him, Matt's naked body disgusting you. You loved him, and hated him in a matter of seconds. You were grateful to have Sean at your side to protect you.

He leaves Matt there, walking over to you,"Come on, (Y/N), let's go."

You feel Sean help you up, then picks you up bridal style. He races down the stairs with you in his arms, out the door and to his car. You silently cry into his shoulder until he puts you down in the passenger seat. He climbs in the driver seat and you hear Matt's screams on the driveway as you drive off. You sit there, refusing to open your eyes, tears still running down your face. Sean doesn't say anything, which saddens you a little.

When you pull into his driveway, you feel him lift you out of the car once more. When you open your eyes, a fork of lightning shatters the sky, followed by a sharp crackle. You rest your head on his chest as he carries you inside. The second you get inside, you pull him down without even thinking. When your lips touch, your heart races and he grunts in surprise.

Pulling away, you stare into his eyes, sighing,"Thank you..."

"God, I'm glad you did that,"Sean smirks, putting you down,"I thought for sure I was friend zoned."

He presses you to the wall, kissing you passionately and holding your hips against him.

"You."

He kisses your cheek.

"Are so."

Kisses your forehead.

"Fucking."

He brushes his lips against yours.

"Beautiful."

You stare up at him in disbelief. This happened so fast, just minutes after your breakup, and you're already falling in love again. Smiling, you take the glasses off his eyes and kiss him again. He picks you up and sits you on the island countertop, his lips moving in perfect sync with yours. His hands pull your hips against him and you softly moan. Your hands tug lightly at his green hair, earning a deep groan from him.

"(Y/N), you have no idea... you really deserve to be loved,"he kisses your forehead,"And I promise you, as long as you let me, I'll show you how much I love you and you can be sure I only want you. As long as I have you, I don't want anyone else."

"S-Sean... I know this is so soon but-"

"(Y/N)?"he looks away, frowning.

"I love you,"you sigh.

He stares at you, befuddled. You get so lost in his eyes that you fall into him, arms around his neck. The second you pull back, he kisses you, wrapping your legs around his waist. He carries you like this up the stairs and into the bedroom. He lays you down gingerly, kissing your neck sweetly. He rolls off of you and cuddles you close under the covers.

"I love you too."

(Sorry that was kinda sucky)