I can still remember that text because it didn't took her even a minute to text me back after finding the note on the back side of that photo.

Oh my God, you nasty! That's why the photo was laying inside the bathroom! Is that a hint though? That you're going to take what's yours tonight? Because I am totally up for that. Maybe I should end up my shift sooner? ~ Confused

Sometimes I was the one losing my patience with her too.

[8:32~Y/n💚]: It's under your fucking pillow Lauren, under the pillow I mean seriously? Don't blame me for being moody at work because you were the one not capable of finding it.

[8:35~Lolo💛]: Oh, lovely, I love the quote. Don't be mean, I was just too happy thinking about finding it!

[8:36~Y/n💚]: Yeah, clearly you wet!

[8:37~Lolo💛]: I'm wet? Wait, how did you know that!

[8:37~Y/n💚]: You were*

[8:37~Y/n💚]: Wait! You're wet? Where the fuck are you Lauren?

[8:38~Lolo💛]: Swimming?

[8:39~Y/n💚]: Lauren.

[8:40~Lolo💛]: Y/n.

[8:41~Y/n💚]: Come to our beach house right this second!

[8:42~Lolo💛]: Can't do that. I have a meeting in a few minutes. Also I am preoccupied with taking care of myself, when my "girlfriend" isn't doing shit to help her woman in crisis.

[8:43~Y/n💚]: You never even said anything! I thought we were taking it slow, I thought we were trying to have a healthy relationship.

[8:44~Lolo💛]: Well, hate to break it to you handsome but healthy relationship requiers pleasing your lady or someone else will do it instead of you.

[8:45~Y/n💚]: Oh no you didn't!

[8:46~Lolo💛]: I totally did though.

[8:47~Y/n💚]: You did what exactly? I swear to God if you're having fun with that new intern of yours I'm going to lose my ... just you wait and see.

[8:48~Lolo💛]: Actually I've been meaning to tell you that Jennifer invited me for a little drink after work tonight, so maybe we could postpone this date of ours?

[8:50~Y/n💚]: She did what now? You're bringing your ass straight home tonight. Are we clear?

[8:52~Lolo💛]: Sorry y/n, but you'll have to make yourself dinner tonight. I'll probably arrive late so don't wait for me either.

[8:55~Y/n💚]: You are seriously pushing all of my buttons right now Lauren, you're coming straight to the beach house.

[9:04~Lolo💛]: Am not.

[9:23~Y/n💚]: You will if you want to stay alive!

[9:24~Lolo💛]: Funny.

[9:25~Y/n💚]: Lauren. You're getting on my nerves.

[9:26~Lolo💛]: The feelings are mutual, Jennifer says hello though.

[9:27~Y/n💚]: What on earth is she doing in your office! Get her out now!

[9:28~Lolo💛]: She is an intern, she is supposed to stay near me so I can teach her important lessons 😏

[9:31~Y/n💚]: What's with the smirk? I really hope for your own good that she's not taking care of your wetness right now.

[9:33~Lolo💛]: And what if she is?

[9:35~Y/n💚]: I'm coming over right about now! You missy are in a big fucking trouble. If I were you I'd run.