Oliver be every 12 year old

Piko sighed very loudly on a bench. Behind him, Oliver played geometry dash. Piko sighed again.

"I assume you want me to ask you what's wrong?" Oliver turned to him. Piko faced him. "I'm just. . . Really sad," he said. Oliver began to grin.

"You stop that," demanded the older kid.

So then oliver got a piano from thin air and began to play.

"Have you ever felt sad or lonely? Have you ever felt two feet tall? Have you ever thought man if only, I were anybody else at all?" Oliver sang. Piko regretted his decision.

"They like to kick you when times get rough. . . And you give your all. . . But it's not enough and sticks and stones might break your bones but words can break your heart," sang the young child. Piko began to think about why he was sad. He had been trying, but it didn't do anything to prove his self worth.

"And if you don't know where to go I'll, show you where to start. ."

"Really?" beamed Piko.

"KILL YOURSEELF. IT'LL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE. AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY THAT YOU DID IT, JUST GO OVER TO YOUR OVEN AND SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN IT. KILL YOURSEELF, REALLY YOU SHOULD DO IT. THERE'S UH REALLY NOTHING TO IT. JUST UH, GRAB A MUG AND CHUG A CUP OF LIGHTER FLUID."

Piko: -crying-