"These are for you. I do hope they fit you," a girl about my age walked into my tent, holding folded clothes in her hands. "I hope your bath was nice."

"It was, thank you," I replied, smiling.

"Do you mind that you'll be sharing this tent with three other people? I'm staying here, too," she stated, and I shook my head.

"The more the merrier. I grew up with a big family, so I'm used to sharing my space," I laughed a little and she followed suit.

"Well, my parents died when I was little. I've never really experienced a family before," she laughed nervously. A solemn silence fell over us before I decided to break it.

"What's your name?" I asked, and she smiled again.

"Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Ellie," she replied, tucking a strand of her jet black hair behind her ear.

"I'm Ella," I replied, smiling.

"It's nice to have friends," she gave me a hug, and I accepted it. It felt good to be around a girl again. I let go from the hug, and we briefly smiled at each other before she pulled a string by the entrance of the tent and let it shut. "You better get dressed before the guys get here."

I nodded and began taking off my dress. I took out the first thing in the pile. It was a pair of these black things.

"Oh, you put those on your feet before you put on your boots so that you don't get blisters," she told me. I nodded and put them to the side. The next thing in the pile was something that looked like a top, but it was cut off towards the middle.

"And that is to put under your shirt for your...well, your breasts," she stated. I nodded again and slipped it over my head. It was very comfortable and I felt mobile in it. The next was the real top. It was black and tight-fitting. When I put it on, it fit perfectly to my body. The next were a pair of...pants? I put them on anyways and they also fit nicely. They had plenty of pockets. Ellie showed me how to tuck the pants into the two black things and tie my boots.

"There, you look like you fit right in here," she nodded, and I smiled at her.

"Good," I nodded and a guy came barging in. He had light blonde hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing similar clothes to Ellie and I, except for men.

"You must be the new recruit," he smiled.

"Ren, get out!" Ellie laughed.

"I just wanted to meet her! It's not everyday we get someone new, let alone 6 new people!" he scoffed, walking in a little more. "I'm Ren."

"Ella," I replied, shaking his hand.

"Cool. Well you two can keep having your girly time, I have better things to do anyways," he laughed, and right before he left he shot me a wink.

"Don't mind Ren. He probably thinks you're really pretty," Ellie shook her head, and took my hair in her hands. "I know a way to keep it out of your face."

She weaved pieces of my hair and when she reached the bottom, she tied it off with a ribbon.

"There you go!" she smiled, and looked right at me.

"Knock knock!" a familiar accent sounded from outside. The tent door opened to reveal Harry. It was good to see him again in clothes like mine.

"Nice! You look ready to kill!" he smiled, pulling me in for a hug. I laughed, and looked over his shoulder to see Ellie moving her eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes but Harry didn't see.

"I'm Ellie," she smiled, shaking Harry's hand.

"Harry," he replied, making a silly face.

"You're so weird. You should really meet Logan. He's staying in this tent, too," she mentioned, and Harry lifted his eyebrows. Right then, a guy with light brown hair waltzed right into the tent.

"New roomies!" he laughed, his soft brown eyes filling with happiness.

"This is Ella and Harry," Ellie introduced us to him.

"Sweet, I'm Logan," he replied, poking my nose.

"Um," I replied, not sure of how to respond to what he did.

"Onward to the mess hall!" he yells, running off with us trailing behind. Maybe more people won't be so bad after all.

**************

so i know you guys missed me, but i'm updating the story now so yay! :D sorry sorry about not updating, i've been going through a lot lately. and...my boyfriend is moving on monday. so i don't have too much time to spend with him. so now he's reading what i'm writing over my shoulder and says hi and that he loves you guys for reading my stories and keeping me company while he's gone. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOOOO <333

Love,

~B~xx