Chapter 7

wub wub wub i have no life

*************

Chapter 7

(Ella's POV)

"So what are we going to do?" Harry asked me as we began to walk back. I could see the red and orange sun creeping over the trees in the distance, and knew we had to get home.

"I'll replace her for now, but just until she gets back," I held my head up high. Yes, I am kind of upset that I'm not as important as I wish I was.

"But maybe he was wrong--" Harry tried to protest my decisions, but I cut him off.

"No, you are," I spat, walking ahead of him. I don't know what just got the best of me, but it was weird. I ended up turning around. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"it's okay, I understand how weird this must be for you. Now let's get back before your mum kills us both," Harry grabbed my hand, and we ran over to the chicken coop. As soon as we got there, mama was standing in the doorway.

"My, Ella. You're up early," mama commented, not even seeming proud that I was 'up earlier' than the entire family.

"Yes, Harry wanted to help gather the eggs," I lied. She nodded, and left.

"Well, that was close," Harry mumbled. Instead of upsetting my mama, I decided to begin picking the eggs from the hen's nests. After collecting about a dozen, Harry and I went back for breakfast with the boys.

''''''''''''''''''

"Breathe in," Harry instructed. I slowly took in a deep breath, trying not to open my eyes. I held the air into my lungs, until I felt like I was going to explode. "You need more control."

He would add one second to it every time until I could hold my breath for at least five minutes. This wasn't an easy task; believe me.

"Left, right, left, right," Harry was teaching me how to fight. I was trying my best, but to be honest it wasn't in my nature to be violent. "You need to keep your defense up."

Each time I wasn't prepared, Harry would hit me. He didn't hold back. I knew that it was all for my own good. By the time I finished that, I could easily take Harry down in a second without even a thought.

"Control it. You can move this. It can happen at your command. Believe that you can," Harry would tell me as I stared at a chair. As hard as I tried, I couldn't move it for the life of me. "You need more control."

Surprisingly, after about a week, I could move just about anything. But not with my hands. With my mind. It's hard to believe, I know.

''''''''''''''''''''''

"You've learned three out of the four qualities of a godess," Harry told me as we meditated.

"Which is the last?" I asked him, keeping my cool and focus. I felt like I was floating.

"You've learned focus, defense, and control. You still need to learn passion," he explained. Passion? How am I supposed to learn that? "Open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes, like he asked, we were in the woods.

"Why are we here?" I asked, turning towards him. It was misty, and the green in his eyes shone brighter than I had ever seen. He looked at me with the same passion I knew he wanted me to have. He leaned towards me, and just before his lips touched mine, I woke up. I was breathing heavily in bed, and I was drenched in sweat. I got up to see Harry waiting outside of my door. I almost jumped at the sight of him.

"Come with me," he whispered as he pulled me down the stairs. Before I knew it, we were in the woods. Just as I had dreamt.

"Why are we here?" I asked, taking in a deep breath to calm down.

"You have to learn the last of the four qualities of a godess," Harry explained, inching closer.

"Passion," I said quickly before Harry could go on.

"Exactly," Harry whispered. He pulled out a knife, and showed it to me. It was decorated beautifully, and had a name inscribed on the hilt. Charisma.

"It's beautiful," I commented, smiling. Before I could take it from him, he shoved the blade into his leg. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You'll thank me later," Harry rasped before falling to the ground.

***********

wtf harry what is wrong with you omg

Love,

~B~xxx