I heard the doors slam shut and I began to cry myself to sleep.

☆☆☆☆

I woke up to a hand resting on my shoulder. I shook it off with a grumble, making it fall so their knuckles hit my head. I yelped and they pulled back quickly.
Who the hell was messing with me at this time? It's got to be like 3 AM!
"Time?" I asked.
"5:45 AM."
Fuck, is that...?
"Malfoy?"
"Harry, please-"
"Get out."
"No. Just listen. You can go back to sleep just hear me out."
I rolled my eyes and turned over, watching his features tiredly as he spoke.

"I didn't mean what I said about Sirius. I know he was innocent, and I know he didn't deserve any of it. I know he was a good guy, and I know you looked forward to having him as family to get away from those evil muggles... I-I'm sorry my aunt, she-she killed him. I didn't want her to, I didn't want any of you to be harmed. Especially not you. None of you deserved to face death, but I didn't exactly deserve it either. Please understand I didn't want to be a death eater... It was fight wrong or die-"

"I would have died." I hissed.
"I wasn't put into Gryffindor for a reason, Harry. All I knew was my parents and their harsh ways. I'll never be the Malfoy you want me to be; the one in your dreams. But I can try. Isn't that enough?"
"I couldn't control my dreams, like I said. If I could, it wouldn't have been you."
Congratulations, Potter, hurting-people's-feelings-who-are-just-trying-to-help-you can be ticked off my bucket list for the fifth time!
"Right. Well, the only other openly gay males here are Seamus and Dean. They're pretty much together. But what about Filch? You'd it rather be him that you kissed?"
"Is he gay?"
"No, but I'm pretty sure he would have loved kissing you."
I chuckled at his words, observing a small grin play on his lips.
"In all honesty, I think he's dating Ms Norris." He furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose in disgust, causing me to laugh even louder.

"Aw, no! Your life long dream's ruined!" I joked and he sniggered.
"I know right." He scoffed mockingly, "Stupid cat has to come along and screw everything up."
I giggled and he smiled.
"So? Forgive me, Potter?"
"What do I get if I do?" I propped myself up on one arm, staring into his beautiful, misty eyes.
"A hug."
"I want more than that." I smirked, winking. He blushed and shrugged.
"Er-and-um, a pat on the back?"
I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"Try again."
"I don't know!" He said innocently.
"Nope, not that. Broaden your imagination. What did I ask, or hint at, earlier?" I bit my lip and twirled my hair in my fingers, trying to be attractive, "Can you-"
My arm fell as my hand twisted too far, sending me spiralling off the bed.

I huffed as I hit the floor and crossed my arms. Why's it always me? I heard a small laugh and a hand was offered to me.
"Was it to sleep with you, Potter?"
"I-er-huh?"
"What you wanted. You wanted it to be just like your dream, didn't you? You wanted me beside you like you dreamt of every night. Why was it? You said you had nightmares?"
"Y-yeah."
"You seemed fine when I arrived."
He smirked and I flushed pink in embarressment.
"I-I did? Oh."
"Is the request still standing?"
Wait what?
"Really?"
"If it's okay with you. I'm pretty much in my pajamas anyways, and you're fine in a hospital gown I guess. Does this make us amything?"
"Friends." I confirmed.

As much as I liked him, I knew I had to be independant for a while first.
"Just friends?" He sounsed upset and desperate.
"Yeah."
"Is it suitable for us to sleep together then?" He questioned in concern.
"Just get beside me!" I whined.
"But you stink. Same clothes for a year does not make you smell any better."
"Wasn't moaning when I kissed you! Just use your wand for a simple cleaning spell!"
"Sure?"
"Sure." I rushed.
I closed my eyes as he took out his wand and muttered Tergeo. That's used to clean messes so hopefully my little 'stench' would dissapear alomg with my greasy hair.