I'm not that easy to please.

"I know its a honey moon, but I'm gonna really feel un sexy." I complained, rubbing my belly.

"I heard when you're pregnant, you're really horny...like really horny."Lorelai emphasized.

"When was the last time you and Malachi had sex?" I knew that question was coming up, and quite frankly, I was embarrassed that the last time we did it was the around the time that I was 1 1/2 months pregnant.

"Well let's just say it wasn't recently." I simply put it.

"How long ago was it a month?" Brad started.

They seemed really interested. I shook my head.

"Longer?" He squeaked.

"Two months?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Three months?" I shook my head. Brad and the others gasped loudly. Talk about being embarrassed.

"Somebody call the priest! It seems she and Malachi have taken on a vow of celibacy!" He screeched laughing.

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me Malachi doesn't find you attractive!" Keisha questioned loudly.

"Shh!" Ally told her. We WERE kinda loud. I didn't want Malachi to hear any of this, I had a feeling he wouldn't be too happy.

"No, NO! It's not that. I don't feel sexy. I feel really big. Like REALLY big." I started," And Malachi, poor Malachi, he's so supportive, but its an emotional roller coaster with this pregnancy. I feel huge, so we never do it."

They nodded sympathetically.

"Well being the considerate person I am." Brad cleared his throat. Only then, did I notice a shopping bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I said curiously, but immediately regretted it.

"Maternity Lingerie!" He said as if it were obvious! He pulled out a sheer red baby doll two piece. The lingerie feature a keyhole back, ruffle trim cups with tie ribbons and v-string underwear.

"Oh my god!" I covered my face as Lisa, Lorelai, Keisha and Ally wolf-whistled.

"Its sheik right? Very Legit!" Brad beamed proudly," You like it?"

"I'm NOT wearing that!" I laughed the embarrassment off.

"What?" They said in disbelief, like they were disappointed.