French meals.

"What's your favorite flowers?" Malachi said. We were walking down the sidewalk holding hands when we came across a flower shop stand.

"Dandelions." I said smirking.

Malachi looked at me for a second," Okay.. your second favorite flower?"

"Chrysanthemums." I looked back

. "That's better," He turned to the old man,"Can I get a dozen Chrysanthemums?" The old man nodded and retrieved them.

"Malachi, you didn't have to get all those flowers."

"Why not?" "I don't know." I said truly not knowing the reason," Because I don't need them?"

"Here." He rolled his eyes and handed me the flowers with a kiss on the cheek. He paid the man and left.

"They smell good.." I said motioning the flowers towards him," You wanna smell?"

He smelled them and said,"They smell like dirt, to me." I hit him on the chest and smiled, Boys.

"Why-" I was cut off by Malachi's phone that started to ring.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" I said casually into the phone. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU AND PIPER WERE BACK TOGETHER?" Jackie sounded elated but she tried to mask it with her angry yelling.

"I don't know, We just got back together yesterday.. How did you find out?" I looked down at Piper.

She mouthed 'What happened?" to me.

"Y'all are all over the magazines, eating each others faces and what not." She calmed down.

"Haha, really?!" I laughed stopping by the news stand. Sure enough, there were about three magazines with Piper and I on the cover swapping spit.

"I just don't know why I had to find out with the rest of the world, you're making this up, Bring Piper here ASAP!" She said hanging up.

 =========================================

I always hated when somebody was on the phone next to me, and it seemed like something important happened during the conversation. It irked me when I had to wait what happened when they were through talking on the phone.

"What happened-" I asked again, but was cut off when we looked at the magazines. Some of the magazines had covers of Malachi and I sucking face on it. My heart fell, as I picked up one. 'Who's the mystery girl?' It read. Another one read,'NFL Star Malachi Mitchell back on the prowl, shortly after dumping Kynadee Randells.'  I groaned, that sneaky little paparazzi man, I wonder how much he got paid for that? What the hell am I going to do?

"It's okay." Malachi rubbed my shoulders, I guess he sensed my worry.

"Let's hope so." I said remembering Tj.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hi Lorelai." I said calmly.

"DON'T 'HI LORELAI' ME! AHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU AND THAT HOT PIECE OF ASS WERE BACK TOGETHER?!" Her accent was strong. She was so loud that I held the phone away from me.

"Chill. I just found out we got back together yesterday." I reasoned. 

''Mhmm. Girl I'll call you back, I'm on my cellphone at work." She smacked kisses into the phone and hurriedly hung up.