Falling

--Piper's Pov--

I opened my eyes as I looked around Malachi's room and yawned. Fear quickly swept through my body as I found out that I didn't have MY clothes on. In place of my tee and jeans,was a LSU shirt. I hurriedly got out of bed and made my way to the living room.

"Oww!" I said not looking up.

" Sorry Piper," Mr.Mitchell chuckled.

"OH nooo," I began ," I wasn't watching where I was going..Sorry!"

"It's alright...Oh.. and good morning!" He said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Pipe," Malachi said cheerfully.

I stared him down, " Hey, can we talk in the other room?"

A worried look killed his smile," Uh, sure."

I turned on my heels and headed towards his room, he followed closely behind.

"What?" he broke the silence.

"Did we sleep together last night?" I asked nervously.

"Well duh --" he continued.

"No, not like that, like SLEEP together?" I broke him off.

" Wha? Noo, of course not!" he yelled, " why do you think that.?"

I looked down at my clothes.

"Piper!" He laughed face-palming his-self," You don't remember anything do you?, you were mumbling in your sleep about how you were hot. So, being the best-est boyfriend ever, I changed you into something more comfortable."

I smiled at his courtesy.

"Oh yea, you have a smokin' hot body, by the way!" He laughed dodging a pillow I threw at him.

I began taking off my shirt to put on clothes were presentable to wear outside.

"What are you doing?!" he asked in shock.

"Im changing!," I answered nonchalant," besides you've already seen me half naked."

"No, you're being a tease." he said sadly.

"Guilty," I laughed as I crossed over the bed to give him a pity kiss," So! What are we doing today?"

"Hmmmm, its kinda hot out." he pondered, " wanna go to Blue Bayou?"

"Yea, but I'll have to go home and get my swimsuit." I answered pulling my shoes on.

"Bet," he answered,"I'll go warm up the car."