Where'd that come from?

We were still in the jacuzzi with the football players and their groupies. We talked about this and that but nothing really important.

"So Piper, how did you and Malachi meet?" Adam said interested.

"We-"I began.

I felt a bulge rise between my legs from underneath. I turned to Malachi who shrugged innocently. Glaring at him I started to talk again," We met at my parent's store"

I felt the bikini part of my bathing suit open and the warm water from the jacuzzi fill in. I squirmed, What the hell was Malachi doing?! He slid his fingers across my core and fondled with the labia. I reached down into the water and grabbed his hand from out of my swimsuit and intertwined it with mines on top of the water. I finished telling Adam how we met, he nodded but gave me and Malachi a weird look before giving Malachi a "keep going" look with a wicked smile. I looked at Malachi who smiled at me.

"Come with me to the bathroom."

"Why? You're a big boy." I whispered back.

He unhooked his hand from mine and quickly pushed a finger inside of me. Shit! I pulled his hand out once more.

I stood up and got out of the jacuzzi. The cold air enveloped my body. I shuddered walking into the house, searching for the downstairs bathroom. BINGO!

A couple of minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Someone's in here!" I yelled.

"Open the door."

"Why? Malachi."

"Just do it."

Something told me not to open the door, but I did it anyways. He opened the door the rest of the way and locked it behind him.

"What do you want?" I said faking my annoyance.

He stepped closer and pinned me against the wall. He started kissing my neck and my chest, before unhooking the back of the swimsuit, making the top fall to the base of my stomach.

"Malachi." I didn't want to fall into him this easily, especially in a bathroom.

He began to massage me through the swimsuit causing me to squirm. My body wanted this so badly, but my mind didn't.

"Malachi don't do this." I said weakly.

"Just tell me to stop and i'll stop," he cooed into my ear still deeply massaging me.

I fixed my mouth to say it but the words wouldn't come out instead, a loud moan escaped my parted lips. He smiled knowingly, and took that as an opportunity to pull the rest of the swimsuit off. He then picked me up and placed me on the bathroom counter.

He closed in the gap between us and kissed me hungrily. I felt the bulge between my legs and squirmed closer to it. Dang, I loved that feeling. He smiled into the kiss, at me rushing. I felt like such a whore, but I loved the feeling of me and him joined.