6.9K 58 9

A/n As you probably guessed there is SEXUAL CONTENT HERE! 

-That is all

---------------------------------------

I woke up and stretched my hands out, my left hand touched some silky flippy object. I grabbed it and opened one eye, a rose petal. I sat up abruptly in the bed and found out that the whole bed was covered in them.

"Malachi!" I yelled. No answer. "Malachi!"

I turned towards his pillow and saw a small silver envelope. I opened it and read," Get ready and walk downstairs, there's gonna be a limo waiting on you. Oh and check your nightstand. -Mally Mal(; "

I put the envelope down and turned to my nightstand, there was a Manila folder there. I opened it and took the papers out.

The first one read Malachi Mitchell. I guess it was our Std results because it had a list of different sexually transmitted diseases on it. Disease after Disease had negative written by it.

I sighed in relief. I turned the page and caught my breath again.

The next paper had my name on it, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I slowly opened one eye and skimmed each disease. Negative was written down the page, I threw the papers to the side and screamed. I jumped up and did a happy dance. 

After about five minutes, I sat back down on the bed to call Malachi. After about five rings his phone went to voice mail:

"Hey this is Malachi. I'm sorry I'm not available right now, and if this is Piper: Hurry and get dressed, I love you!"

I smiled and went to take a shower. I got out and put on some shorts and a crop top. It was New Orleans so it was bound to be around 95 degrees outside! I grabbed my phone and keys and locked the door. 

Sure enough a limo was waiting outside. 

"Are you Piper Mitchell?" The driver said.

I was surprised that he called me by Malachi's last name," Yeah." 

He stepped aside and opened the door.

"Thank you!" I said smiling at him. I got inside and looked around. I was nervous about where would I go and if I was properly dressed. Malachi didn't specify where we would be going. 

The limo stopped after about thirty minutes. I looked around and recognized a park. The driver came around and opened the door.

"Thank you." I said getting out. He simply nodded and walked  around to the front of the limo, and drove away.

I began walking down the path into a wooded area. I know it was kind of a stupid thing to do, but that was the only path to take; plus knowing Malachi he would pull something like this. I kept walking until the woods cleared and the scenery turned into a clearing. To the right was a lake that shimmered in the sun, and on the left was a picnic blanket.