Reality.

Malachi's POV

Shit why the fuck did I put my hands on her. I clearly wasn't thinking. Maybe she'll answer this time. I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear praying she'll answer the 54th time.

'Hey you've reached Piper, I'm not available at this moment but I promise I'll call you back. Bye'

Fuck! I turned over and attempted to fall asleep. I felt the tears run across the bridge of my nose and on my pillow. What the hell?! I've never cried for a girl.

******************************** 

3 days later

"Girl you don't need him!" Lorelai exclaimed trying on my earrings.

Lisa, Ally, Keisha, and Lorelai were at the house trying toI cheer me up. Ally glared at Lorelai.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

Ally rolled her eyes and focused her attention on me," Baby girl I'm pretty sure he reacted before he thought about what he was doing."

"It's not about him pushing me! It's about him not trusting him, y'all I don't want his money. I want him." I broke down in tears.

My phone started to ring, I looked at it a put it down. Malachi. Keisha picked up the phone read it and answered it.

"Put it on speaker." Lisa whispered. Keisha did.

"Hello?" Keisha answered.

" Hey? Who's this?!" He answered.

" This is Keisha."

" Can you put Piper on the phone please?"

"I don't think she wants to talk to you right now Malachi."

"Well I'm coming over there!"

He hung up. My heart dropped.

Keisha looked at my phone,"Piper he called you 62 times!?!"

I shook my head.

"Look do you want to be with him or not?" Lisa said.

I shook my head yea.

"Listen this is gonna be the beginning of many fights y'all are gonna have, suck it up if you love him you'd fight with him to make this relationship work."

I nodded and picked my head up.

"Now smile baby girl," Ally began," you got a good man, he's coming right now."

I laughed and smiled," I love you guys."

I fixed myself up a little, while the girls kept look out of Malachi.

"He's here!" They yelled from the living room.

My heart dropped,. Why was I so nervous? I felt as if this was our first date. I laughed. This was the wrong time to be laughing. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

My girls maneuvered around me and left when he came in. "Makeup sex is always the best sex," Lorelai said on the way out.

I closed the door behind me.

I didn't know what to do, but just to stare at him.

He looked tired. His usually clean face had traces of stubble on it.

"Malachi you let yourself go." I tried to lighten the mood. He laughed but stared at me.

"Look-" we both started.

"Bae, I shouldn't of pushed you. I'm sorry that I let my emotions take over me." I explained.

"Are you serious?" He began," I shouldn't have accused you of being a gold digger, and I shouldn't have pushed you back. I love you Piper and I might be young but I can't really imagine my life without you."

I laughed.

A confused look crossed his face.

I pulled him into a hug," Malachi that was so cheesy but I love you too."

A look of relief crossed his face, he picked me up and twirled me around. "Ya know Lorelai was right make up sex is the best sex." He said carrying me upstairs.

*******************************

I laid my head on his chest," Malachi do you think relationship would work?"

He waited a while before answering me," What are you saying Pip?

I exhaled," When we go our separate ways, two different colleges, two different professions."

When he didn't answer I began again. "You're gonna be a famous athlete, there's going to be literally millions of girls after you. Why would you wanna stay with little old me?" I felt a tear slide across.my face and unto his chest.

Damn, reality hit hard.

"Piper shut up, I love you, and out of all those girls I know that you foreal. You saw past me being a football player! You wanted me for.me.,. Now tell me why would I leave that?"

Living without Malachi felt impossible. Those three days were a living hell! I felt so vulnerable, prone to bad shit.

I looked up at him," I hate how much I love you boy."

He looked down at me and wiped my tear away," I can't stand how much I need you."