Just one of them days.

"You know I was serious." Malachi said.

"About what?" I turned towards him.

"Us getting married." He said. The girls were gone, so it was just me and him. When I didn't reply, he spoke again,"You don't wanna marry me." He said it more as a statement instead of a question.

"Malachi, of course I wanna marry you, just not for the wrong reasons! Not just for sex." I said frustrated.

"Its not just for sex Piper! I love you!" He got angry.

I took a deep breath," Malachi, I don't wanna fight. I love you too, Malachi. But lets wait."

"Okay. I'm sorry for yelling."

"You should be." I said with a mischievous smirk.

He jumped on me and pinned me on the couch,"I love you Piper. I really do."

_____________________________________

*One month later*

"You know what tomorrow is?" Malachi looked over from the road.

Tomorrow Malachi would be flying to San Diego to football camp. Since, he was a free agent he picked the San Diego Chargers, why I had no clue, but its what makes him happy. I was gonna miss him until I was able to fly out there to meet him, but I was gonna have to sell the apartment and stuff.

"You don't have to rub it in Malachi." I sad sadly.

"What are you talking about?!" He said looking at me confused.

"I don't want you to leave.." I felt the pain come up in my throat.

"Oh! That!! I was talking about our three month anniversary, its ashamed that I remembered it, when I'm the boy!" He laughed.

I had forgotten all about the three month anniversary, I guess I was too bummed about him leaving.

"We're not gonna have time to do anything, you leave tomorrow night." I said again.

"Exactly tomorrow night, We have all the time tomorrow to do stuff."

"Shouldn't you be spending that time, I dunno, exercising?" I wiped away a tear, I'm such a wimp

"Sex is a great way of exercising!" He said," Stop crying, baby."

I laughed and sniffed, wiping my face," What are we doing tomorrow?"

"I thought we could stay in." He said moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Nice try." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm kidding, I have something planned for you." He focused his attention back on the road.

-----------------------------------------------

"You're gonna need shampoo and shower gel!" I stopped in front of the shampoo. We were at a the store getting Malachi's necessities that he would need while he was away.

"Yeah, I'ma need that too." He stopped pushing the basket and walked next to me.

"How about this one?" I held up the Axe Hair Shampoo," The cleaner you are, the dirtier you get!" I said copying the axe commercial.

Malachi laughed and put the shampoo and shower gel in the basket.

"Hey.. err Mr.Malachi?!" We turned to see a little boy around the age of 7 with a pen in his hand.

"Hey!" Malachi said squatting down to his level.

"Can I have your a-autograph?" He stuttered, he was so cute.

"Sure." Malachi flashed a smile and took the pen. The little boy held out his shirt and Malachi signed it. 

"I wanna be just like you when I grow up." The little boy said. I smiled even bigger.

"Really?" Malachi laughed," What's your name?"

"Jacob Ryan Smith!" The little boy proudly said. I giggled and looked on an awe.

"Well Jacob Ryan Smith, you can be whatever you want to be, I hope you turn out to be better than me." Malachi said.

The little boy smiled and ran back to his parents. Malachi grabbed the basket and we walked away.

"You're a role model." I said looking at him.

"So I've been told." He smiled.

I playfully pushed him and we paid for the items and left.

_---------------------------------------

"I really don't want you to leave." I said getting in the bed.

"I know, but you'll be flying out there in like two weeks." He got in after me.

"Two weeks, two long." I replied.

"It'll go by fast trust me." He pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead then my lips.

I pulled away before it got heated,"Goodnight Malachi."

"Goodnight Piper."

Tomorrow should be fun.