'...have...s-s...' He couldn't say it.

'Sex?' She finishes for him.

And he just nods his head violently.

'Yes. Twice. Last night.' She answers even though she finds his actions peculiar.

'Are you okay, love? Are you sick?' She stands up to approach him and he backs away instantly as far as he can, covering his eyes as he sees her fully naked body.

This shocked Nadine.

'James? What's wrong?' She asks firmly.

He is still not looking at her. And it's so wrong that he wants to, but he doesn't. It's not right.

This is not right at all.

'James, you're scaring me. Are you okay?'

He just shakes his head while he is turned away from her.

Nadine grabs the sheets to cover herself, taking the hint that he doesn't want to look at her. She feels a little hurt, but she tries to get over it.

What matters now is why James is acting that way.

Like he's scared of seeing her.

'James, I'm covered up. You can look now.' She states distastefully.

He slowly puts his hands down from his face. He sees that she's back on the bed again with the sheets clinging by her chest, and he feels so guilty when he saw the look on her face.

She's hurt.

And he feels the need to comfort her, ignoring all the panic for the moment.

'Hey. I-I'm sorry.' He says so unsurely, but he means it. 'I was just shocked.'

'What?? Why the hell would you be shocked?' She hissed.

He shrugs. He's not sure what to say because he's scared it might make things worse and he doesn't want it to, not with the tone of her voice.

'I didn't mean to offend you Nadz.'

She lets out a sigh before she speaks.

'Okay.' Of course she forgives him.

He smiles a little so it would at least ease her.

'I'm gonna get dressed. And I don't want you to get scared of my body again, so can you please go out first?' She tells him sarcasitcally.

She stands up and walks to her dresser.

James begins to wonder again.

Why does she have a dresser here? She lives her?

It seems like this is such a regular occurrence to her, and it makes him wonder how she ended up here in his condo. How they end up having sex.

Twice. As she says.

He just watches her move around his room like she's so familiar with it.