Shopping Time with the girls

Chapter 15-We are going to look hella cute at the sleepover!

Lucy's P.O.V
We all decided on what to do for the day, well Mira said we were going to Daybreak Mall so that was final, but no one had a problem with it. Evergreen said she couldn't come because of personal issues, but she would be there for the sleepover so that's good at least.

Mira, Cana, Levy, Wendy, Juvia Lisanna and I piled into Erza's mini van, she's the mom of the group so she had to get a mini van.

Erza was driving, Mira was in the passenger seat, Cana was behind Erza, Levy was in the middle, Wendy was behind Mira, Lisanna was behind Cana, Juvia was in the middle and I was on the other side of Juvia.

(This is where they are sitting, if you didn't get it

(This is where they are sitting, if you didn't get it. I made this on snapchat 😂😂😂)

"Levy don't forget to text the guys that the sleepover is at Mira's house," Ezra said with a stern tone.

"Don't worry, I already did it," Levy said as she was getting out a book.

"Good job!" Ezra said to Levy.

"So Lucy, how are you and Natsu doing?" Mira asked with a smirk.

"W-what do you mean how are we doing? W-we aren't together" I replied with a very red face and a somewhat disappointed tone.

"Aww come on, we all know you have a thing for each other" Cana added teasingly.

"B-but we just met!"

"There is a thing called love at first sight" said Erza while looking back at me in the rear view mirror.

"NOT YOU TOO!" I sunk in to my seat muttering about how mean they were.

Narrator's P.O.V
While the girls kept teasing Lucy about Natsu, Lisanna was feeling guilty about keeping secrets. She wanted to tell her sister about Bickslow and tell Lucy about Dan, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Soon enough they arrived at the mall and they all headed in chatting up a storm with each other as they headed to a random store.

"So do you guys have an idea of what you want to get?" Lucy asked as they looked around a store.

"I want to get some new pajamas for the sleepover." Levy replied while looking in the pajama section.

"Oo, we all should get new pjs! We are going to look hella cute at the sleepover!!" Mira squealed excitedly.

"Ah, I am in dire need for some new sleepwear" Erza said nodding her head approvingly.

"Why don't we go to the new pajama shop that just opened up?" Lisanna suggested.