Lucy Heartfilia

Authors' Note:
I don't even know what to say for this chapter, so tell me what you think after you read this.
.............................................................
Chapter 4-I will show you color

Narrator's P.O.V
  Natsu woke up feeling better than he did yesterday. He wondered if Lucy was going to talk to him at school, he hoped she did. He is also really excited to learn about color. He already knows what three colors look like, yellow, brown, and red. Natsu really likes Lucy, she is his first friend after all and she saved his life.

Lucy's P.O.V
  I woke up feeling worse than I did yesterday. Nobody knows this, but I suffer from severe depression. That's why I put on a happy face and tries to help people, like Natsu who are getting bullied. Everyone I help never notices because I've gotten so good at hiding it. I introduces the people she recently helps to people she helped before, to try and give them friends. I stayed in bed thinking. I'm thinking of introducing Natsu to.........beep beep. I looked at my alarm clock and the time was 8:40 and school starts at 9 o'clock. "Oh sh*t! I'm going to be late" I frantically yelled. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, grabbed a granola bar on my way out and ran to school.

  I got there in the right before the bell for first period went off. I got into the class room and I found Natsu sitting at his desk sketching something in his notebook. I sat and my desk and asked "What are you sketching?"

  "I-it's nothing. I was just bored." he said a little startled as he was closing the notebook.

  "Oh come on don't be shy! We are friends now and friends don't hide things."

  "Then why do you hide your sadness." Natsu said in a voice that I couldn't catch what he said, but i heard something about hiding.

  " What did you say? I couldn't quite hear you."

  "Oh, it was nothing." he said waving it off.

"What's with the nothing today. Well whatever, I can't force it out of you." As soon as I finished talking the bell rang and the teacher came in.

Natsu's P.O.V
Since Lucy is helping me, I am going to help her. I see the hurt in her eyes when she smiles. Her smiles aren't always real, most of the time they are fake. Her laughs always seem forced, but her sincerity is real. Lucy cares about everyone, it doesn't matter if she knows them or not or if they are rotten like Loke. She cares about everyone because she knows what it is like to be pushed aside and get bullied. Lucy doesn't want anyone to go through what she did. I can see it in her eyes and the way she acts.

The real question is why does she hide it?

.............................................................
Author's Note:
I hope you guys don't hate me for this plot twist. I just thought of it while I was writing and I just wanted to put it in. Tell me what you think! Also thanks for all of the support!! ❤️❤️