Prologue

Chapter 1-How it all began
Narrator's P.O.V
  Natsu Dragneel was born into this world with a rare condition that made him see the world differently from other people. However, this never stopped him from pursuing his dream which was to become an Artist.

  In elementary school he was an outcast, he would stay inside at recess and just draw because no one wanted to play with the boy who doesn't know what color is. Of course he wanted to go outside and play with the other kids, but he was too scared to try. From then on it only got worse and he started to get picked on by the other kids and this continued into middle school.

  Middle school was the hardest years of his life. The bullying became physical, he was beat up for being a "loser" and not having any friends. Even through all of this he continued to draw because it was the only thing that kept him alive. He longed to be like the other kids, but all they saw was the freak who could only see black and white, not Natsu Dragneel. He suffered from depression and it only got worse because he had no one. He was an only child and his mom died while giving birth to him and his dad wasn't around much. Drawing is all he has.

  Instead of going to a regular high school he applied for Fairy Tail Art Academy. This is where he thought he could fit in better. He asked his dad one day as he was about to leave for work. His dad said yes and the he quickly left the house because he hated seeing the son that killed his precious wife.
.............................................................
Authors' Note:
This is my first story and I would appreciate if you vote and comment if you liked it. It would make my day. I am going to continue this story whether or not anyone reads it. Thanks if you do read it!

~Life is a Fairy Tail