School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}

Start from the beginning

"Well! If there will be no more interruptions," the professor looks especially at Howell Comma Daniel then clears his throat. "Let's begin!"

For what feels like forever, the professor drones on and on about extremely boring and uninteresting...stuff. What kind of stuff it was, you don't know. You weren't exactly paying attention to him.

You were paying attention to Howell Comma Daniel.

Every time the professor would say something, he would mutter something under his breath that only you could hear. You ended up being yelled at for bursting out into a fit of laughter in the middle of the professor's lecture.

"Psst."

You tear your eyes away from the chalkboard and look over at Howell.

His chin is leaning in his hand, and his sparkling brown eyes are locked on yours. With his free hand, he makes a finger gun and puts it up to his head, then looks at the professor and mimes shooting himself.

You smile a little to yourself, rip off a corner of a piece of paper from your notebook, and scribble:

Stop triggering me

You crumble it in a little ball and flick it over to Howell's desk.

He opens the note and smirks. Your heart skips a beat.

You may have a tiny little crush on him.

Okay, a huge crush.

You watch as Howell writes down a reply, then throws then note over to your desk.

You stare at the small, crumbled up piece of paper before remembering you actually had to open it and reply.

You unfold it and read Howell's messy handwriting. He must be a lefty.

I'll be your number one with a bullet

You put you hand on your forehead and look over at Howell.

"Oh my God did you just...?" You say quietly.

"Maybe," he shrugs.

"You're such an angsty teenager," you scoff, then return to the note.

a loaded god complex cock it and pull it, you write, just to finish the lyric of the Fall Out Boy song. You flick the paper over to Howell.

He quickly opens it, half-laughs, then grabs his pen again.

You tap your fingernails on your desk while you wait for a reply.

If you have Howell Comma Daniel sitting next to you, maybe this class won't be so bad after all.

Howell throws the note back onto your desk, and you eagerly unfold it. Maybe a little too eagerly. You have to remind yourself that he probably doesn't like you, and probably never will. He's funny and he's cute, he's probably dating someone already.

ha. you just said cock. The note reads.

You facepalm and try to hold in your laughter.