Lauren squealed and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "You are so sweet babe! I love you so much."

"I love you too Lo."

These emotions of hers are starting to drive me crazy.

X

Lauren:

After dropping Gabby off to Camila, Dinah and I headed to the studio for a meeting that of course, Dinah was already late for. How the hell do you schedule a meeting and show up late for it?

"Dinah...you really need to work on your time management babe." I mumbled as she literally dragged me towards the elevator.

She repeatedly tapped the down button and groaned. "Time management these nuts. I planned it I'll be late or not show up at all." She said in annoyance.

I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. "Attitude much?"

She pulled me into her arms and lent down to kiss me. "Sorry, just horny." She mumbled.

"Well I could have given you a blow job Dinah, you could have just asked." I said with a shrug as we stepped onto the elevator.

Dinah gasped lightly. "Lauren!"

"What?! Babe nothing is wrong with just asking me for it. I wouldn't mind, I'd be delighted to in fact."

"Sure, let's go." She said with a smirk.

The elevator stopped and we stepped off.

"So...you want me to?"

"Lo, not right now I'll be alright woman relax. What's up bitches?! I've arri-"

I quickly moved out of the way when I saw Normani sprint towards us and tackled Dinah to the ground.

"I RESCHEDULED A HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR THIS DINAH JANE BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS IMPORTANT! IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!" Normani shouted causing Dinah's eyes to widen.

"I-it is! Normani get up!" Dinah stammered as she tried to pry the dark skinned girl off of her.

Normani glared at her and stood before turning to me and smiling wide. "Hi beautiful."

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Hi Chocolate Goddess."

Dinah groaned. "You're both so gay right now I can't take it...where's Ally?"

Normani sighed. "On the phone with her man. Okay what is this about? Lauren do you know?"

I shook my head. Dinah didn't tell me anything about the meeting until today. "Nope, babe what's this about?"

"Gabby's party I need help planning it."

Normani groaned dramatically. "Nope. I'm out."

Dinah stopped her before she could leave. "You are the worst god mother ever Normani."

"Well your little demon child took a bite from all 20 pieces of my chicken wings ONE BITE, she ignores me when she's with Camila and shoots death glares at me if I even try to hug my woman, oh, she threw a damn shoe at me. Let's see what else? Oh! She smacked the shit out of me because I wouldn't wake up to fix her cereal so no."

"Mani she likes picking with you that's all."

We turned to see Ally waddling out of Dinah's office with her hands on her lower back. She's nearly 8 months (loss track of her pregnancy too...oops. 😏) and pregnancy looks so good on her.

"Awe Ally hi!" I said as we hugged one another.

"Hey Lo...goodness gracious that was a far walk." She said as she huffed.