the missing item.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as i enjoyed writting it and to begin my story this is the second week into school and yes umbridge is here but shes not as much as a bother, and yes voldemort is still alive, and yes everyone that died in the first four books is dead.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hermiones POV
"- and he wants something i'm not to sure what it is he's getting frustrated though about it" harry was saying as we hurried down to meet Ron in the great hall " harry theres no use worrying about dreams because thats all they are their just dreams"i replied , it was the third time this week that harry had had that same dream (AND ITS THURSDAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) He kept complaining about how important it was to find out what it meant.

 " honestly harry didn't you listen to a word Dumbledore said last-" before i could continue i was cut off bye a bone-crushing hug from Ron" there you are i was worried you two had gone to hagrids without me..... and your breakfast" Ron added as an afterthought. 

" you dont worry Ron you never worry" i mumbled to myself as we sat down,as soon as i sat down i couldn't help but look around the great hall to see where the slytherin gang were. just as i started eating my breakfast the doors burst open (as usual) revealing the annoying smirks of the slytherin gang please if they keep doing that one day the doors will fall off i thought as Ron started talking to harry about Quidditch

. Then i remembered that i had to do something this morning so quickly thinking of a good enough reason to excuse myself from the table i stood up suddenly saying"oh ive forgotten something for potions looks like ill have to quickly get it see you in potions boys" before running out of the great hall, sprinting down corridors and racing up the stairs only thinking of the quickest way to get to my destination.

Dracos POV ( this is before he goes to the great hall).

I had woken up late as usual, but today was different i had a feeling of dread wash over me and it was a feeling i did not enjoy having since i draco malfoy knew a feeling of dread meant something bad is going to happen. So putting the feeling asid i quickly dressed spent a while combing my hair because it just has to be perfect then walked down to the great halls entrance where i met my fellow slytherin classmates.

 putting on my famous malfoy smirk i made a grand entrance and walked into the great hall, i knew from the moment i walked into the great hall that i wasnt hungry but i sat down next to my blaise and put some food on my plate anyway

.as i looked around the great hall i saw granger abruptly stand up and run out of the great hall, 'perfect' i thought knowing that i wouldnt get caught now i turned a bowl of berries temporary invisible then threw it at potter and weasel then acted as if im intently listening to pansy complain about losing whatever it is shes apparently lost.

When it was time to go to potions i took my time delicately putting all my books in my bag and strolled to potions.
When i got to potions i knew i was late but i also knew Snape wouldn't take points from his own house,so putting my feet on the table leaning back in my chair and pretended to be interested in learning about extremely rare ingredients or whatever