Untangle Me (an Embry Call Love Story) 2 You Lie Like A Dog

^^^^ go chack out her story it's awesome!!! and i realllllly like the cover, did i mention she's entering itinto the Watty Awards? gocheck it out!! link in the comements :)

CHAPTER 2 

My dad sighed but other wise ignored my comment. 

“your heads bleeding” he said 

“yeah Embry knocked me into a tree on accident” I said 

“well let’s get you fixed up” he said walking into our small kitchen.

I followed. I winced when he dabbed the wet rag on my cut. 

“well it looks like it’s most of the way healed” he said 

I nodded the stinging going away. 

“it’s late you should get to bed” he said  ”I’m thinking about heading there myself” 

“yeah bed sounds nice” I said.

“good night Ella” my dad said kissing the top of my head and heading off to his room. 

“night daddy” I mumbled. 

I head to the one thing I have been thinking about and the one thing that almost got me killed. The shower. I welcomed the heated water and stayed enjoying the heat until the hot water was gone. I was clean and very warm. I smiled as I wrapped myself in a towel and braced myself for the cool air. I walked into my room and shut the door. I jumped when I saw a familiar figure standing by my window. 

“oh my gosh Embry! What are you doing here?” I asked wrapping the towel around me tighter. 

He said nothing and just kept staring at me. 

“hello earth to douche bag!” I said throwing a pillow form my bed at him. 

He snapped back a little . 

“I….uh…. I’m….” he mumbled. 

I checked myself over making sure I was totally covered.

“explain your self before I yell for my dad” I snapped. 

That brought him back a hundred percent and he looked down blushing. 

“sorry” he mumbled   

“great thanks, now why are you in my room!” I snapped. 

“I just wanted to make sure you were ok” he said looking up and looking in my eyes.