Untangle Me (an Embry Call Love Story) 1 We meet Again

i just really want to thank kittykatismyname and LikeABoss_ for helping me! and the pic is what Aella looks like 

My brain sent adrenaline shooting through my veins, giving me an inhumane speed. My feet sprawl quickly, as I attempt to catch the deer which is nearly in my reach. The hunger is slowly overthrowing my body, and the longing for blood begins to creep through my body, sending chills up and down my spine. The fact that I would be returning to school in a couple of weeks did not help my craving the slightest bit. My father had considered homeschooling me, but as a difficult only child, he didn’t have the easiest time. My father isn’t a very certified teacher anyway, as soon as I saw any of the lessons he had prepared, I knew that it would end in failure. My stomach churned nervously, but I push the thought of school away from my mind, and continue focusing on the scampering deer that still lies ahead.

                I push my legs as fast as they go, and my monstrous senses interfere, the smell of blood flooding over me. My snow-white skin flashes in the night air, and I pray that nobody notices me. My mind turns to a dark place, the relationship between my parents. Long ago, before I was born, my parent’s had gone through a rough patch. Either they hadn’t felt connected in some way, or simply didn’t love each other anymore. During their break, my mother meet a man, whom I enjoy calling my sperm donor. He was just a pond in her game, let alone the game we both played in. Soon enough, I was removed from the horrid deal, but as she was giving birth to me, she had passed away.

Stalking the deer doesn’t seem to be such a challenge for someone with my intellect, but the mangy animal seemed to have a mind of its own. I waited patiently, watching as the deer traversed the forest, mocking me almost. It must keep still for more than a couple of seconds before I am capable of capturing it in my deadly grip. My foot fell upon a thin twig, and I curse silently to myself as I hear the snap. The sudden noise sent a sound around the forest, making the deer jump in fright and begin to take off. I mumbled as I started to chase it, but fell clumsily over a branch. As a reflex, I roll on the muddy ground, twirling back onto my feet. I stood there for a couple of solitary moments, listening closely to the sounds erupting from the forest, yet nothing from that deer. I scowled in disappointment, and my hands lingered on my strawberry blonde hair, which was now soaked. Rain poured solemnly over my fragile figure, slipping off my white skin. The only thought besides the deer poking around in my mind was the fact that I needed a shower. The thought of warm water distracted me, as I ambled through the forest.

 I reached the side of a path, and kicked a couple of lose pebbles, sighing in defeat. How could I have been so clumsy and blind? How could I have lost my meal?

                The large pine trees surrounding me made me feel utterly alone. A sudden noise blared through the empty air, and I heard someone yell,

                “Look out!” My eyes widen as I stared, frozen in the middle of the road. A truck was swerving in my direction, but for some stupid reason my feet stayed still. Before the truck has time to contact my body, I was shoved violently out of the way. A throbbing pang ran through my body, sending shocks of pain to my head. For a moment I think that I have been hit by something much more powerful than a truck, but as my eyes open ever-so-slightly, a tanned figure is holding me in their arms. I looked up at the face of my savior, recognizing him immediately. For the past seven years I had been having a dream, about the same boy who stares into my eyes. His eyes. The deep brown that I was even jealous of.

                “You’re welcome,” the boy whispered. I reached up and my hand grazed his face delicately.

                “Embry?” I croak. The world begins to become blurry around me, and the pain is suddenly too much to handle. That is when everything turns black.