Untangle Me (Embry Call) 21 Three Things

Hey Guys! Getting closer to the end, I know I'm sad too :( but I have big plans so bear with me :D 

Enjoy and Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE if you liked it 

*Chapter 22*

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice, my father’s wife or girlfriend or something like that. She as frozen and had a blank look in her eyes. Jake told me about this once. He said some vampires have special powers. Edward could read mind and my farther, Jasper, could control moods. What did Alice do again?

Jasper rushed to her side. I could fell the overwhelming sense of comfort as he tried to calm her down. She still looked panicked. Something was wrong. I could feel it deep down in my bones. My eyes were meeting by Bella’s. She had that strange feeling too.

As much as I disliked her I walked over to her.

“Do you know what’s going on?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Not a clue.” She said.

“Then let’s find out. I said lightly grabbing her arm.

I lead us over to where the Cullen’s stood grouped together. Their heads were bent as if they were having a conversation but I couldn’t hear anything.

“Bella, Aella.” Jasper greeted us.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

My voice was firm, I wasn’t asking for an answer I was demanding one. Suddenly the group grew as the pack joined us.

“Yeah what’s going on?” Jake asked.

He still had that dreamy look in his eyes. I felt a tear in my heart when I noted I’ve seen that look in Embry’s eyes. I turned my gaze to Embry. He looked expressionless but I could still see the sad glint in his eyes.

Bella’s voice brought me back to the present.

“You’re not going to Seattle are you?” she asked.

Alice shook her tiny head.

“They’re coming her.” She said in a detached voice. That seemed to hit me lick a ton of bricks. What was coming here first of all and why? Jake thankfully asked that.

“Someone has created an army of newborn vampires and they seem to have an interest in Bella. Bella thinks it has to do with Victoria.” Jasper said.

“And you’re just going to let them waltz up here with no complaint?” Embry snapped.

No matter how much I had hurt him he still cared about me.

“They’re not getting anywhere close to them.” Edward said furiously.

Embry stayed quite after that but his gaze stayed on me. Everything seems to rush by in a haze. I couldn’t follow anything anyone was saying. Then something happened. They had come to an agreement. Bella didn’t look happy but then again she never did but then Jake and Carlisle shook hands making it official.

“It’s settled then we will fight side by side.” Carlisle said

A wicked grin appeared on Jake’s face.  Thoughts raced in my head. I tried to sort them out by counting the things I was sure of.

One. The war was going to be in forks.

Two. The wolves and vampires are going to work together.

Three. Embry still wanted to protect me.