Chapter four

Dominic is still not in America yet and it has been three days. When he arrives, I will give him hell. Sadly enough, I miss him. I think that he must hate me because I can be pretty tough on him.

I woke up surrounded by velvet sheets and the blinding rays of sunlight. I ran my hand along my bare side noticing that the room was a bit cold. I stepped into my house slippers and grabbed my pistol from under my pillow and walked calmly down the stairs.

"How did you know where to find me?" I said to the intruder fully aware of my thick accent.

"Wow, Dahl, you look gorgeous. Are you learning English?" He sips a bit of the Scotch that in his hand.

I pointed my gun at him without blinking or a second thought. He laughs and placed his Scotch on the coffee table.

"Come on, is that really necessary sweet heart?" He walks closer to me.

"No move." I threatened.

"Darling, you wouldn't shoot your own father now would you?"

"I do not know you. So yes, you move I shoot."

He continues to walk until my gun was pressing against his chest.

"See? You don't have the guts."

I pulled the trigger three times only to hear three clicks. I looked up confused.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, I took away your little stash around the place and emptied your gun." He casually sat down and smiled for a moment then his face fell into confusion. "Wow, I'm hurt. You really would have shot me!"

"What do you want."

"Can't a father just drop by to see how his little girl is doing?"

"A father yes, but you, you always want something. Let's get to it."

"Well, now that you asked, I have a shipment of cocaine I have to get out of the country. My planes cannot leave American soil because the FBI is on my tail."

"That is not my problem." I threw the gun across the room and grabbed a bottle of vodka. He smiled at me as I held it to my head drinking straight from the bottle.

"What? Your mother never taught you to use a glass? That's not very classy." Walks over to put more ice in his Scotch. "Darling. All you have to do is get it to Colombia and I will take care of the rest." He picks up a brown envelope from the coffee table and hands it to me. "These are the details, I want it in Colombia in two days."

I took the envelope from him and he grabs his coat from the sofa. He walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you darling. Please, lay off the Très Leche, you look like a cow."

I slipped the envelope in the sofa and grabbed the vodka bottle swifly smashing it upside his head. He fell to the ground and I kicked him in his face.

"Get up!" I shouted unsure of my words but still angry.

"Big mistake doll." He replied groggily getting up.

As soon as he was on his feet I scissor kicked him. Surprisingly, he staggered backward maintaining his stance. He turned around with blood coming from his nose. He muttered fuck as I went to punch him. Someone grabbed my hand and another held my other hand. I hopped up and kicked the one on my right in the face and flipped the other that was holding my left arm.

A few other men came from the kitchen and behind the screen door to the balcony. They all attacked me at once and I fought as hard as I could. I was socked in the jaw and spat up blood. Adrenaline disabled my nerves and I felt none of their hits. I felt blood running down my nose and decided not to cry. He will never win. Even if he did keep me his prisoner, I will kill him and anyone who touched me.

I was about to black out when I heard him cry out in pain. Two men held me while the others were dropping like potato sacks on the ground. A couple gun shots rang and the two guys let me go. I stood up trying to figure out who was there. Blood was in my eyes and everything was blurry. There was a moment of silence when a man grabbed my arm and wiped my eyes with a hand kerchief.

"Dominic?" I asked weakly with joy. I couldn't have been happier to see him.

"Oui, I'm here now."

I hugged him holding back the urge to cry in his arms. I was sure that I was going to be a prisoner or dead.

"How sweet." He coughed out getting up slowly. "Actually reminds me of the time before I killed your sorry excuse of a mother. It was my fault for ejaculating in that whore in the first place I guess. I guess we all make mistakes. Now you will join-"

The whole clip was emptied in him.

"What kept you so long?" I stepped over the bodies and opened a bottle of Brandy.

"I suppose it was him." He replied accepting the glass I poured him. After drinking it straight, he looked at me. "Ms Dahlia, your English is brilliant."

"Mer- Thank you, I thought I should learn since I am going to be America for long time." I noticed he turned away from me and I smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Mademoiselle, you are naked."