Can We Gooo?

Its been two days sense Jacob had moved out and I still havent seen his place. He says he doesnt want to show me until its complete. Its whatever I guess. My dad has kind of forbidden him to come here so, we just meet at school and at the Gallery.
     Its been weird not living with Jacob...if that makes any sense. Even though hes only been living here for a couple of months its felt like years.
   Currently Im in the lunch room dramatically telling Symone about the kiss Jacob and I exchanged for like the 5th time in 2 days.
     She has been none stop squealing and I have been none stop smiles. Jacob and I have yet to be an open couple for real at school because deep down inside, Im still trying to protect Sam's feelings. Yes, he messed up, but I know how it feels to love someone now. Maybe I would act crazy if Jacob was dating another girl in front of me or LIVING with another girl. Id go fucking bizerck!
    Speaking of Sam, I looked over Symone's shoulder and saw Sam laughing with some friends a couple of tables down and next to that table was the table with the jocks where Jacob stood. I smiled briefly at them both. I wish I could just clear everything up with Sam and still be his friend. I have had some of my best moments with him. I wonder how Jacob would feel about that? As I get lost in thought I hear the bell ring. I sigh and stand. I look over to Symone how is impatiently shoving french fries in her mouth. I narrow my eyes at her. Shes going to choke or something. Shes eating so fast!
    "Symone! Chill!" I shout. She grunts and walks away. I laugh and shake my head.
    Shes so sweet, right?
As I walk through the crowd with my very short figure, I feel hands around my waist. I turn to see Jacob and he keeps them there as we walk through.
     Honestly it was great help because everyone cleared for him.
   I went to my locker to get my things for homework and Jacob leaned against the locker next to me. When I closed my locker I looked up to see him staring with a small smile.
    "You frown a lot." He says with a teasing smirk. I frown at his statement just to realize that I do frown alot.
    "So?" I say trying to defend myself because I knew he was right. He chuckles and walks closer to me. I sigh and put my hands on his shoulders and look up at him. He looks down at me and I smile. He gives me a big toothy grin and grips my waist firmly. We said nothing. We just stared smiling. Which I always found cringey about couples...but I just love it when he smiles. For some reason I break eye contact and when I do, my eyes roam to behind Jacob. I see Michelle and Sam in the same position Jacob and I are in and it makes me frown. I dont know why. Maybe because I was so concerned about his feelings and didnt even know he was over it. Jacob noticed that my attention wasnt on him anymore and turned around. When he saw what I was looking at, he visibly cringed.
   "Thats kind of gross." He says. This makes me laugh because thats what I was thinking. He puts his hand on the small of my back which sends tingles up my spine.
   "Come on. Lets go." He says. I frown at him.
    "Where?" I ask. He grins and pushes me gently forward.
"My apartment silly." He says. I grin up at him in unbelief.
    "Oh my god! Yes!" I yell a little too loudly. The people in the halls stare at us. Including Sam and Michelle. I cover my mouth and quickly walk out the school with Jacob behind me.
    He chuckles once we leave out.
    "Way to go, Babe." He says. I quickly snap my head to him, suprised at what he called me. I love that. My name is no longer Drew to him. Its forever going to be Babe. For Godsake that was lovely. Jacob smirks at me.
    "What you like that?" He asks. I nod ferociously at him and he gives me a whole hearted laugh.
   "Well, your going to love the place, Babe." He says opening the passenger door for me. I smile and get in.
    I nod to him, thanking him and watch him get in on his side.
    "Well lets go then!" I say excited and watch him start the engine, back out.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
     We were standing infront of the door and my heart was beating fast. To be honest, I had no idea why I was nervous. I was concerned because its probably really hard to find an apartment at 16 and then pay the bills. I was just upset that he'd have to do it all alone in the first place. Part of me wish he was still with his dad, but part of me knew that if he was with his dad I would never see him again.
He covers my eyes with his left hand and opens the door with his right. He guides me to the middle of the room and moves his hand. When he moved his hand I gasped. Wow!
   "Woaaah." I say mesmerized. He had a great view of the city. All I stared at was the huge window in the living room.
    "How were you able to afford this?" I ask. He smirks and sits me down.
    "I told my dad I was taking math lessons and the tutor charged 500 a month. That plus the 600 he gives me every month anyway paid for the rent and....I got a job coaching little league at the middle school down the street from Symone's house. Dont worry, my dad's rich, its not like Im taking that much." He says. I chuckle at him but Im proud...or should I be disappointed? He is kind of stealing from his dad.
    "Im glad you got everything situated but seriously taking from your dad is weird...maybe we could make it a little truth and Ill tutor you?" I say. He smiles and nods.
    "God knows I need help in chemistry! " he says. I chuckle because its true.
    "Yeahh, what about the bills though? The lights and stuff?" I ask.
   "I sighned up for this program that helps minors who live alone. My dad got me emmancipated at 14 anyway because I was in custody of my mom at the time and she was sort of a drunk." He explains. I nod. I never knew that. I always wondered about his mom.
    "I never knew that." I said to him looking sympathetic. He frowns at me and leans towards me.
     "Stop making that face, nothing to feel bad about. Its behind me now. I still talk to her, shes getting better." He says and kisses my cheek. I feel a little relieved but at the same time still bad.
    "Does she live in the city?" I ask. He sighs and leans away.
   "Shes in rehab in Rosewood. Not too far from here." He states. I give him a look basically saying 'can we goooo?' He gives me the deepest frown ever but its not with anger, its with irritation. I give him a big smile and bat my eyelashes. He sighs and grabs my face and smushes my cheeks. Even though he stopped my smile, I continue to bat my eyelashes but it tickles because the touch my cheeks and I chuckle a bit bwcause Jacob is looking at me quizzically.
    "Can we gooo?" I ask out loud this time. Even though my voice is muffled he understands because he gets an irritated look again.
    "Why must you always interfere?" He asks annoyed.
    "Because thats my job." Even though I said 'because' and 'job' the way he held my face made me say, 'pecause' and 'jop'. I start to laugh because it sounds hilarious and he lets go of my face and stands up. I stop, feeling curious as to what hes doing and look at him.
    "Maybe we need to admit you into rehab too, because you are definitely on something." He says. I laugh again and you can tell hes holding back his laughter.
    "Stop." He says slipping out a chuckle. He puts his hand over his mouth and it makes me laugh even harder.
   "Okay okay!" I say trying to stop. I finally compose myself and hop up.
    "Show me the rest of the house and then take me to Rosewood!" I yell. He chuckles and grabs my arm, leading me to a hallway.
    In the hallway is 3 doors, one I assume is a closet, thw others must be a bedroom and bathroom. We skip one door so I know that must be the closet. He opens the door next to it and its a bathroom. It was pretty big to be honest.
    "This is our bathroom." He says. And I freeze. He said our. HE SAID OUR!
     "Our?" I ask holding back my scream.
    "Well yeah, this is going to be our place. I dont like to be alone anyway, and you'll be here all the time." He says with that little crooked smile that drives insane in the brain.
    We continue to the next room. And he opens the door, exposing a very bright bedroom. The walls and decour were all white. The blinds were open, exposing only sunlight and this window also had a great view. I gasped at the site. There was a king sized bed filled with plush pillows and a fluffy duvet. Which were also all white. There was a desk with a LED lamp and a picture of Jacob in his uniform.
    "Jacob...who knew you had an eye for design?" I say, very impressed with his work. He smiles at me and plops down on the bed.
    "Thank you." He says, gesturing for me to sit next to him. I plop down as well but I lay my head down and these pillows are even fluffier than they look.
     I sigh and look over to Jacob who is looking foward blankly.
     "So, what do we do now?" I ask, bored.
    "I dont know, what do you want to do?" He asks with flirty eyes. I smirk at him and push myself up.
   I lean towards him and his breathe hitches.
    "I want to..." I say trailing my voice and I place my hand on his chest.
    "Meet your mom." I say and look at him blankly. Jacob grunts and falls back on the bed. I chuckle a little but look at him seriously. I really want to meet her and I believe he wants to see her too.
     "If we go....you have to spend the night tonight." He negotiates.
   "Nice try, but my dad would never let me." I explain.
   "Oh Drew...sweet and innocent Drew." Jacob says patting my shoulder. I frown at him. What does he mean?
    "What?" I ask confused as to why hes teasing me.
    "Babe...all you have to do is ask can you go over Symone's house...but really come to mine." He explains.
   "Ohhh, thats actually smart. I'll do that." I say and grin at him.
   He chuckles and pushes my face gently.
   "Dont push my face..thats just weird." I say and a pull my phone out my pocket.
   "Sooo, we're going to see your mom right now?" I ask before dialing my dads number.
    He nods relunctantly and I grin.
   I press call and call my dad.
  "Hello?" he picks up.
"Hey dad, can I sleep over Symones tonight?" I ask. He sighs and grunts into the phone.
    "Just be up early tomorrow so you can both be at school and DO NOT stay up all night. I dont want anymore calls home saying you've bashed a girls face in with a English book because your grumpy." He nags.
   "For one, it was an Alegbra book and for two, I wasnt grunpy because I didnt get enough sleep, I was grumpy because Jesus woke me up at 5 that morning. I had sleep, it was just too early. But fine Ill sleep at a reasonable time." I explain. I can literally hear my dads irritation.
    "Drew, it doesnt matter what subject textbook for the thousandth time! And you better. Good Bye. Love you." He says and hangs up. I chuckle a little because it does matter what subject. Algebra so happens to be the thickest textbook. Bitch picked the wrong subject to fuck with me.
    Jacob looked at me asking what my dad said with his eyes.
    "He said yes." I say. Jacob grins and stands up.
    "Leggo!" He yells grabbing his keys off the dresser and walking out the room. I follow behind him excitedly.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
It took us 2 hours and 17 minutes to get here but we stood outside of Rosewood Rehabilitation Center. Jacob was frozen still. He seemed nervous in the car but he hid it well. But now he seems terrified. He just stands staring at the glass windows watching nurses and patients walking about. I walk closer to him and grab his hand. He looks down at me and something sparks in his eyes. He sighs and leads me in. A faint smile appears on my face. The fact that I helped him just by holding his hand makes me feel loved.
   As we entered the receptionist looked at us boredly.
   "How can I help you?" She asks dryly.
   "Umm, Is there a Cheryl Evans here?" He asks her. She rolls her eyes and looks at the computer. She starts to chew her gum and pops it. I cringe and shes starting to piss me off.
    "Evans you said?" she asks in her dry boring voice. I audibly huff at her attitude. She looks up at me irritably  and then looks at Jacob to confirm her question.
   "Yeah." he says impatiently.
"Do you know her date of birth?" She asks.
   "Umm...its like November 3rd or something?" He sort of asks. She sighs and leans back popping her gum.
   "Well you need her date of birth to see her." She says irritated and now she has pissed me off completely.
   "Look, I get that you dont like your job, but you chose it which means you cant get anything else that you like which means you cant afford to be shitty at this one, so could you like...do fucking better?" I snap. Her and Jacob gasp at me. I hear a chuckle and clap coming from behind us and we spin around to see a tall lady maybe in her late 30's with burnt blonde hair and big gray eyes. She looks familiar but I cant put my finger on it. Her face changes when she looks at us. She looks extremely happy. But she doesnt move. I look at Jacob and he looks the same. Then it clicks. Is this his mom? Oh my God! Did I just snap in front of his mom? Wait! Did she just applaud me?
    "Ma?" He says with a smile. She scurrys over to him and wraps him in a hug.      "I thought you forgot all about me." She says hugging him tighter. He hugs her and I 'aw' at the cute moment.
      "I could never." He says. She pulls away and pulls his cheeks. Even though she was tall for a woman. Jacob still towers over her.
    "Come come sit!" she says, leading us to the lounge. We sit at a table and she sits and stares for a while.
    "So who is this fiesty beauty?" She asks motioning towards me. I blush and smile like an idiot.
    "Sorry for cursing in front of you." I apologize. She brushes my apology off and chuckles.
   "Oh please! That receptionist need to be took down years ago!" She says.
   I chuckle and extend my hand for a hand shake.
     "Im Drew by the way." I introduce.
   "Cheryl." She says shaking my hand.
    "Shes my girlfriend." Jacob adds. I smile and blush even harder than before. His mom gives him a look of approval and a thumbs up.
    "Oh this is just lovely!" she says excitedly.
    "Thanks mom." Jacob says blushing.
   "So what made you come visit your old lady?" She asks.
   "Drew really wanted to meet you." He says.
   "Well Im really glad you did. I have heard from you In years! You've gotten so big!" she exclaims. I frown at her statement and look at Jacob confused. He scratches his neck and looks away from us both.
   "I thought you said you talked to her everyday?" I ask. Jacob ckears his throat nervously and his mom frowns at him too.
    "What are you talking about? I haven't heard from him sense he was 14." She says. I look at Jacob confused. Why would he lie?
   "I...I just didnt want you to feel bad for me." He says. I frown at him. He shrinks in his seat.
    "But you know for a fact I would have been there for you if you needed me." I say.
    "I know...I just...I didnt want to make a big deal out of it." He says. I sigh and put my face in my hands. I groan and roll my eyes at him.
    "You didnt have to lie though." I say. It was completely stupid to lie. That just pisses me off.
    "Im sorry." he says. I shrugg it off. But it still bothered me because he made me feel stupid.
     "Yeah, its fine." I say and plaster on a fake smile. He plasters on one too and his mom sits there awkwardly.
   We all talk for an hour or so and his mom's nurse comes in and whispers something in her ear. She sighs and stands.
   "Its curfew, so I have to go back to my room. I really enjoyed meeting you Drew and I love you son. Please...come by more often." She says.
Jacob nods and hugs her.
   "Love you to mom." he says pulling away. She smiles and looks at me, spreading her arms. I hug her and she pulls away and smiles.
    "Be safe on your way back." she says. We nod and say goodbye. We leave out and reach the car.
     The whole way back I realized how serious me soending the night is. What if he tries something? I mean, we've slept in the same bed together but never in an empty house. Just thinking about it sends butterflies in my stomach. I dont know what to do. What if he does? What will I do? Im not ready for that! Oh god! This was a bad idea.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
HOLA CHICAS!!! So that is all for this chapter. I told you it'd be long! We have a few more chapters left my lovelys! Im loving this book.
  Im also working on two more stories but honestly Im not even thinking about publishing them right now. Id probably have an anxiety attack trying to keep up with them all!
But I am liking them soooo maybe when I get more stories finished.
    Love you guys!
Vote, Comment, and share if you want! Its all up to you! Ive almost reached 400 views sooo I might like cry if this stories gets over 500. Love always! ~Bex