Im Not Finished

I'm currently and dangerously on my roof.
   One might wonder why I'm in this predicament and I'd say...because I'm a ballsie idiot.
   "Shit!" I whisper-yell to myself when I slip a bit.
   I creep slowly towards the tree on the side of my house. I put my foot on the branch and push my weight to see if it'll hold.
   It didn't move one bit so I decided it was safe.
  I slowly climb down the tree.
  I blasted my music and locked my door so if they needed me they would just text me.
Once I make it to the ground I run so that I can make it off my block without anyone seeing me.
   "Shit!" I yell to myself. I didn't think this through.
I have on a backpack with a flash light,my board,string,and super glue but I need some help.
  I sigh. I guess I'll have to do as much as I can.
   It's 5:15pm right now and I'll have about 4 hours until my dad complains about the music. Luckily my iPod is on 45% and will die by then.
  My only problem is getting there and getting back.
   I walk and try to walk fast but its getting dark and it'll take me about 12 minutes to get there.
   I sigh and keep walking.
  Eventually I make it there and my heart stops a second. Its absolutely terrible. Most boards are broken in half. But I can do this.
   I'm not sure if the artist has seen this by now...but I'm going to do something much better to this.
   As you can guess I'm at the gallery.
  I get out my flash light and lay it on the ground beside me,exposing me to the now abstract art in front of me.
   I start to pick up boards and glue them together,reconstructing them to their strings and hanging then to a branch.
  Some of the boards were unfixable so I decided to glue random pieces to the empty trunk of the tree.
  Once I feel like I've done all I could I look at my phone to see that its only 8:34pm. I sigh not ready to leave yet.
Then something hits me.
  Most boards have quotes and poems on them. So I decided to write a poem i used to say to myself all the time when I was dealing with not fitting in.
   I write in white on my own broken board, "Do you sometimes wonder if the sky hurts...sure there's global warming...but what about the pain of the clouds? They're known for their tears and the mysterious screams in the night. Maybe their beauty is overwhelming. And as millions of people wish to the stars to be unique and beautiful like them...they wish to the far skys...just to be unknown." I swiftly write D.G. in the corner and get a string to hang it.
  I can't really see the results of my work tonight but I'll look tomorrow. I gather my things and run home.
   I finally get home and climb my tree.
   I get safely in my room and doze off.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.
"""""""""""""""""
   Today I made sure my brothers gave me a ride to school. I get out the car and sigh.
   "See ya later." I say to my brothers. They all wave good bye and Carlos pulls off.
   I walk in the school feeling a little nervous for some odd reason. Yesterday I yelled at some girls and I have no idea what type of people they are. Maybe they want revenge for me calling them bitches,or they told the whole school I was a crazed maniac. I don't know and I don't want to know.
  As I'm thinking about something other than Jacob for the first time in days! I notice him walking into the principals office with a man who looks a bit like him but older and smaller. It might be his dad. All I know is that Jacob looks very upset and it still bothers me.
  After yesterday I know something's going on. He might be moving and I'm kind of okay with it. Its just that he is a big part of our school. Our football team would be absolutely terrible without him...but maybe he's not moving far.
I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts. Why do I care? He's just some annoying kid who can't give me a break.
  I walk to my locker and grab my chemistry book. I roll my eyes when I see a group of girls trying to look cute while talking by flipping their hair and poking out their hips.
   I walk to my first hour to see everyone but the person I wanted to see...Symone.
   I sigh and go to my normal seat in the back and put my head down.
   I hate not being invisible anymore. Everyone always stares. All I did was sit down and now the majority of the class are sneaking glances my way.
    "You okay?" I hear someone say. I look up to see a guy with dark chocolate skin and the same colored eyes as me...milk chocolate brown.
  I just nod my head and look back down.
   "I'm James." He says. I look back up to see him smiling.
  I don't know but something about his smile is just so reassuring. I smile back.
  "I'm Drew." I say.
"I know, I've heard a lot about you." He says and my smile falters.
  He stops smiling and quickly puts his hands up almost In a calm down motion.
  "No! Nothing bad of course! I'm friends with Symone." He says and I sigh a breath of relief.
"Oh, cool." I say with a half hearted smile.
  "Where is she?" I ask.
"Oh,her mom went into labor last night. Shes at home rest and she has to stay with her to make sure she's okay." He says. I frown. I'm not very much of a good friend to my only friend. I had no idea her mom was pregnant or that she went into labor yesterday. I guess I'll call her later.
   Me and James talk for a minute until the teacher comes in and starts the lesson.
   When the bell rings and leave and go to my locker where I see Jacob standing. My eyes go wide. He's not paying attention maybe I can walk away.
   I try to turn around but am slowed down by a numerous amount of teenagers. I groan and turn back around. I might as well just see what he wants.
   I make it to my locker and push him out of the way.
   "Rude." He mumbles under his breath.
   I sigh. "What do you want?" I ask cutting straight to it.
   "I wanted to talk to you." He says.
  "No shit Sherlock! People don't just loiter at one another's locker to stare at each other...what did you want to talk about?" I ask more specific.
  He rolls his eyes at me.
  "You know,you can be a real bitch sometimes..." He says.
  "Is that all?" I ask sarcastically.
  "I'm not finished!" He exclaims. Which gains attention from the students in the halls.
  "You always make it seem like I'm the bad guy just by talking to you! Why do you push people away? I'm trying to ask you for help! Is that what you wanted to hear? I need your help! But you know what? Never mind...I'm better off just leaving!" He yells,leaving me in a daze. He starts to walk away but I can't let that happen.
  I grab his arm.
  "Wait,Jacob I didn't mean to be so rude...I'm sorry." I say quietly.
He turns around slowly and looks at me in the eyes.
  "We'll talk later I gotta go." He says still angry and snatches his arm from my grasp.
  As he walks away the hallways start to clear up and I still stand there by my locker. The bell finally rings and I scurry to class with only a few people doing the same.
  I sit in my seat and stare out the window not listening to a word the teacher is saying.
  """"""""""""""""""
It is currently the end of the day and I haven't heard a word from Jacob yet.
   I stand at my locker getting my books when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around to see Jacob.
  "Hi." I say quietly.
"Hey." He says at the same volume.
  "You need a ride?" He asks. I nod knowing that's just an excuse for us to talk about what happened earlier.
  When we make it to his car he never starts it up he just sits there. I wait for him to explode but he says nothing.
  I go to clear my throat,about to say something when he speaks up.
   "I need somewhere to stay!" He blurts out and then holds his face in his hands seeming embarrassed. I stare blankly at his dash board not knowing what to say.

Its silent for a few more minutes before he speaks again.
  "I've worked so hard to be where I am. A sophomore as a star quarterback is an outstanding accomplishment. I can't let my dad take it away! He said if I can find a friend to let me stay with them I wouldn't have to leave. I just...I can't move to freaking Iceland Drew." He says. I stare at him in horror.
  Oh hell! He wants to live with me?!? No! Absolutely not! He has plenty of friends to live with why me?
  "I know what your thinking...but I've asked everybody I know! They all either have no room or I boinked their sister and it would be weird." He states.
   "And I know you have plenty of room,and your the sister and I've never boinked you." He continues.
  "Okay first,please stop saying boinked and second, what makes you think my dad would say yes to that?" I ask.
   "Let me ask him. You won't have to say a thing!" He begs. I do a whole hearted groan and roll my eyes to the back of my head.
  "Fine!" I yell. He fist pumps and reaches over...and he hugs me. I stiffen and look in horror.
  "Please stop!" I say.
He shakes his head no and squeezes me harder.
  "Nope." He says popping the 'p'.
  I groan and just sit there. When he doesn't let go I try to wiggle out of his grasp but it doesn't work.
  "Jacob! Let me goooo!" I whine. He huffs and reluctantly releases me. I sigh and try to shake my arms back to life.
   "Thank you Drew." He says with the biggest smile ever.
  I frown at his smile and then I have a sudden thought! I forgot to call Symone!
  "I have to make a call." I state and proceed to calling Symone.
   "Hello?" I hear a drained out voice say.
  "Symone?" I ask.
  "Drew? Drew! Oh thank god! Can you please come over?!?" She yells. I chuckle at her excitement but agree.
  "Sure,sounds like you need company." I say.
  "I do! My mom is so needy!" She whisper-yells.
  "Okay well text me your address and I'll be there in a few." I say.
  "Okay." She says.
We bid out goodbyes and Jacob starts his car.
  "Where to?" He asks.
  I recite the directions from my phone and 5 minutes later we are in front of a condo. I sigh and look at Jacob who is already looking at me.
  "When do you plan on begging my father for a place to stay?" I ask.
  "I was hoping today but it looks like you have plans." He says.
I sigh.
  "Well I'm not going to be here for long and I still need a ride home. Maybe Symone wouldn't mind if you crashed along?" I say.
  "Ask her."
I pull out my phone and call her again.
"This is SiSi speaking!" She exclaims.
  "I'm here but I wanted to know if you wanted extra company?" I ask.
  "Who's the extra?" She asks.
  "Jacob." I say. She bursts out laughing.
  "What's so funny?" I ask.
    "Why is Jacob with you?" She asks still laughing.
   "He's my ride!" I say defensively.
  Jacob raises his eyebrows.
  "What?" He asks confused. I shrug and bring my attention back to the phone.
   "Can he stay or not?" I ask irritated at her amusement.
   "Sure!" She says still giggling.
  I hang up the phone and nod at Jacob as I get out the car.
  He follows and we make our way to Symonds condo.
  I knock on the door and almost seconds later its swung open by no other than Symone.
   "Thank God!" She exclaims and pulls both of us in.
   "Hi guys!" She says.
  "Hey." Me and Jacob say at the same time.
"My mom and the baby have finally taken a nap! Soooo we can hang out for a bit. What ya wanna do?" She asks.
   I look at Jacob,who looks at me and then we both look at Symone.
   "You got any videogames?" We say simultaneously.
  Symone smirks at me before gesturing towards a shelf.
   I'm not sure what the smirk was for...maybe for bragging but it was kind of creepy.
   "Cool." Jacob says. He goes towards the shelf and looks.
  "Madden,Rise or fly?" He asks. We nod and I let Symone go first.
  I sit there and watch as Jacob destroys Symone's pride with the score of 36-6 ...sad but hey what can you do about it?
   It was now my turn and I was kind of scared. Madden has never really been my best. 2k, I was a master at,but madden hurt my soul.
    I got up to accept defeat anyway.
We play for a good 20 minutes and the game is over the score was 10-37.
Its absolutely terrible.
If Carlos or Giounni were here they'd never ever let me live down.
I sigh.
  "That's what I get for playing with a football player." I say. Symonds scoffs.
  "Tell me about it!" She agrees. Jacob just laughs at us.
   "Okay, now what? You guys hungry?" She asks.
  "Always." Jacob says. I nod and get up following Symone to where I assume is the kitchen..or so I hope. I mean who asks someone if their hungry then navigates them to the closet...that'd be odd.
  We grab some snacks then head back to the living room.
   "So,what did your mom name the baby?" Jacob asks.
   "I actually named him!" She exclaims happily.
   "So what did you name him?" I ask.
   "Noah Simon MaCree!" She exclaims.
I chuckle. Simon eh?
  "You named him Simon? How selfish!" I play around. She laughs too.
  "Hey! I named him Noah first because my moms name is Nicole and my dads name is Jonah!" She says defensive.
   "Where is your dad?" Jacob asks.
   "Oh he's at work! He has to work extra shifts sense my mom will be out for a couple months." She says.
   "Oh okay." Jacob says.
  "Why did your parents name you Symone?" Jacob asks.
  "Well..." Symone starts but I tune her out. I HAVE TO CALL MY DAD! I completely forgot.
  "Shit!" I say out loud.
Symone and Jacob stop talking and look at me.
   "What?" Symone asks.
   "I forgot to tell my dad I'd stop over here! Plus Jacob we need to go before my dad goes to work! And I never I need to go somewhere!" I say getting up swiftly.
   "You need to go where?" Asks Jacob standing up with me.
  Symone stands up to walking us to the door.
   "Don't worry about it." I say. Jacob nods.
   "Well I'll see you later!" Symone shouts as we leave out.
   "Bye! I'll call you later!" I shout and enter the car.
   We drive to my house in silence.
When I get out the car Jacob follows and before I could even open the door my dad was standing right there.
   "Where the hell have you been?" He questions.
  "We were over a friends house padre! I forgot to call! I'm sorry!" I say.
He frowns down at me then looks behind me. I assumed he's looking at Jacob but I know he's looking at Jacob when his eyes hold anger.
   "We? Who is this? Did you use protection?!" He dad yells.
  I gasp and look in horror. I hear Jacob laugh under his breath then cover it with a cough.
   "Dad! We did not have sex!" I exclaim.
  "Well how am I supposed to know that!?" He asks!
Okay now I'm getting upset.
  "You wanna go to the doctor? We can go to the doctor right now,papa!" I say defending myself and that's when Jacob loses it. He starts to laugh uncontrollably and both me and my dad stop and stare at him. He notices and tries to stop.
  It takes him some time but he finally stops and starts to cough as if that'll fix things.
   "Sorry." He says awkwardly.
   "Get in here!" My dad yells to the both of us motioning to the house.
We both walk in the house terrified.
  """""""""""""""""
HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!
  THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
   DREWS DAD IS PRETTY ANGRY RIGHT?
I WONDER WILL HE LET JACOB STAY?
   AND WHO KNEW DREW COULD BE SUCH A SOCIAL PERSON! MEETING FRIENDS OF FRIENDS AND WHAT NOT!
  ANYWAY, VOTE AND COMMENT! IT HELPS!