2

Felix walked me to an office, not to far from my room, pushing the IV that I was hooked up to behind me. The office door was open, inside sat a man who was almost completely muscle. He had red hair and eyes the color of pure nutmeg that I could just get lost in for centuries. He was so beautiful.

"Hey, Mark, Jack's here for his appointment."

"Oh come on in. I'm Mark, I'm you're therapist." Mark said standing up to shake my hand.

"Jack, nice to meet you." I said giving him a forced smile.

He smiled in return and gestured for me to sit down, which I did. Sitting behind his desk he typed into his computer and read a few things. All of a sudden I began to feel way more anxious than before, my heart started racing, my breathing quickened, I just felt awful.

"Everything ok?"

"I-I have anxiety." I mumbled out, attempting to slow my breathing.

"Ok so, that's a good place to start. Try taking some deep breaths."

I did as he told me and honestly, after a few minutes I started to feel a little better.

"Better?" He asked as my breathing slowed to a normal pace.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Good, so let's start. So on your file it says you have severe depression and anxiety. You're here because you tried to overdose on medication and you have multiple cuts lining your ankles, thighs, and arms. When were you first diagnosed with depression?"

"When I was fourteen."

"When did you first start cutting?"

"When I was 13."

Although I didn't really want to be telling anyone all these things, I felt like I could trust Mark.

"Why did you start cutting?"

There's that question. If I don't answer honestly, I'm not sure what will happen. If I do answer honestly I'll be telling him my whole life story. Whole life story it is.