Prom [General POV] (Part 2)

I'm sick right now and all I want to do is drink cold Oasis and curl up in my bed but I'm updating just for you guys. 😷

~*~

"It's ok," she lied, resting her head on Nick's shoulder. "I kinda just wanna stay here with you."

Nick felt a smirk creep up onto his face as he stood up, pulling Judy up off of the ground with him.

"Nick- what are you doing?!" She hissed as he dragged her through the school entrance and straight into the main hall where the prom was being held.

"Wait here, ok?" He yelled over the music before dashing off somewhere - Judy couldn't see him through the crowd.

Her eyes wandered over to the dance floor, where she saw cute couples dancing together and laughing and being all romantic with eachother, and she felt the tears prick her eyes again. But, before she could run off again, Nick grabbed Judy's paw and pulled her over to the dance floor.

"Everyone, make way for the new arriving couple, beep beep!" The DJ announced through the speakers and everyone instinctively spread apart to make way for Nick and Judy.

"Nick, what did you do?" Judy asked quietly, feeling her cheeks burn up at the fact that they were in the dance floor alone with all eyes on them.

"Nothing," Nick replied, a smirk playing across his lips as he pulled Judy closer to him and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I just asked the DJ to play your favourite song so you can actually have something to remember this prom by rather than you crying outside. Enjoy it, ok?"

Judy stared up into Nick's eyes before smiling and nodding at him.

Just then, the music started and Nick made no hesitation in starting to dance like a fool, calling the others back onto the dance floor to make Judy feel less uncomfortable, and soon enough everyone was dancing to her favourite song, even Judy!

"Thank you, Nick," she smiled, kissing Nick on the cheek just as the song started.

Nick smiled at Judy before pinching her cheeks and laughing.

"You are so cute sometimes, Judy."

~*~

It's been like 38765765 years since I updated this book I'm sorry.