Stressed [Nick's POV]

I felt like writing a lemon but I didn't want to ruin Zootopia for myself. Sometimes I get a bit too carried away when I write lemons, so I've settled for this. There's no lemon, but intimate stuff leading up to it. I mean, this is chapter 69...

~*~

"Ugh, I hate paperwork!" Judy groaned, banging her head against the table.

I got up from the bed and grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from banging her head against the table anymore.

"Hey, don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," I warned, letting go of her shoulders and leaning against the wardrobe next to her, folding my arms in front of my chest. "What's the big deal with that paperwork anyway? All Bogo will do is yell at you a little, then assign you to parking duty as a punishment," I shrugged.

"Nick, you're missing the point of it! Bogo still thinks I'm just some token bunny and I need to prove myself to him!" She argued, her eyebrows furrowing in aggravation.

"You're too stressed, Carrots. You need to unwind a little," I said, standing up straight from the wardrobe and stepping in front of Judy, running my paws up and down her arms softly.

"Oh yeah? How?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

I smirked. "Like this."

I leaned down to Judy's face, capturing her lips in mine and kissing them softly. Her arms dropped to her sides at first, but as the kiss grew more passionate, she brought them up to my face, cupping my cheeks and stroking my fur.

I realised my paws were clasped behind my back and doing nothing when they could be doing so much more, so I brought them around in front of me to start unbuttoning Judy's pink plaid shirt.

As the kiss got more heated, I felt Judy wrap her arms around my neck as a sign for me to pick her up. After years of being her husband and exploring her body and the way she acts, I could practically read her like an open book, and I slid my hands down to her thighs, picking her up and carrying her over to the bed, all the while not breaking the kiss.

I laid her down on the bed delicately, almost as if she would break if I wasn't careful with her, then returned to unbuttoning her shirt.

"Nick- ugh, the kids," she moaned in between kisses, and I pulled away for a brief minute to answer her.

"Don't worry about them, they're too caught up in the new Star Paws movie to distract us," I answered before going back in to kiss her.

"But what if they come up here?" She asked, pushing my face away with her paw.

"I locked the living room door, and this door," I replied, smirking and Judy raised an eyebrow at me.

"Alright, Slick Nick. Where were we?" She purred, moving her paws back up to the sides of my face before pulling my lips back down to hers.

Once I had successfully unbuttoned Judy's shirt, I discarded it from her body and threw it off somewhere across the room, my paws itching to be on her body. I returned them to her hips as my lips slowly began to trail down her jawline and to her neck, kissing it softly until I found her sweet spot.

Judy moaned softly once I had found it and I smirked against her fur, continuing to kiss and suck on it, surely leaving a mark there for tomorrow.

Judy's paws fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, unbuttoning them whilst I was preoccupied with her neck, making sure I made it pretty obvious that she was mine. She managed to get my shirt off faster than I got hers off, and when she pulled it off of me, she ran her paws up and down my chest.

Hating having to stand, I pushed Judy further onto the bed, crawling on-top of her soon after and continuing to kiss her lips roughly as she bent her knees underneath me, stroking the fur behind my ears. Just as I was about to unclip her black bra, shouts came from downstairs, and I pulled back from Judy, whose ears perked up at the sudden yells.

"Give me the remote, Dean!" Ellie yelled.

"Stop, Ellie! I wanna watch something else!" Dean yelled in reply.

Judy groaned and rolled her eyes, her head falling back against the pillows as she gave me a timid smile.

"Shall we go help them?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to answer, but was abruptly cut off by our kids from downstairs.

"Mom!"
"Dad!" They both yelled in unison, Ellie calling for me and Dean calling for Judy.

Judy wriggled her way out from underneath me, picking up her shirt from the floor and putting in on before picking up mine and tossing it to me.

I groaned and began putting on my shirt. "Thirteen year-old twins are a pain in the-"

"Ow! Dean, what the hell?!"

"Our kids are such cockblockers," I pouted, buttoning up my shirt quickly.

"You're telling me," Judy mumbled, finishing the last button on her shirt before unlocking the door. "Come on, let's go."

I pouted, getting up off of the bed and following her. "Fine, but we are not done with where we left off."

~*~

I suppose this was a request from Zoolover123 but I had already thought about writing it before she mentioned it so, I'll credit her anyway. 😂