Couch [General POV]

I would say that I drew the above picture, but I would be lying and stealing someone else's credit for an amazing drawing. When it comes to drawing, my imagination says yes but my drawing skills say no.

~*~

The couple were laying on the couch, with Nick laying on his back and Judy laying on his stomach. Their heads were turned in the direction of their TV, which was playing the rom com "Love Actually". They had both seen the film many times, but after a hard day of work all they wanted to do was snuggle up together on the couch with a blanket draped over the two of them.

The couch was a place of many memories, and Judy and Nick were living together before they became official. The couch was where Nick asked Judy to be his girlfriend, where they shared their first kiss and first argument as a couple. But, they worked their way around their disputes and soon became a really cute couple, even though Judy never liked to admit it.

Sure, the couch was a place of sanctity for the two, but what they loved about it the most, was the fact that they were able to cuddle up on it every night, whether they were sitting or lying. No matter which position they were in, Nick would always have his arm draped over or around Judy, and Judy would always have her face buried in either his chest or in the crook of his neck - his chest in this case.

Neither of the two thought words would be necessary to make the moment any better than it already was, so they lay there in silence, watching as the movie played and laughing at the scenes that they found funny. Words weren't needed to add anything extra to the perfect moment of peace, and both animals knew that. They were content with staying in the silent company of one another until, eventually, both animals fell asleep.

On the couch of many memories...

~*~

Oh my god, I am so pissed. I went into town today and I brought a Family Guy box set for £20 from CEX and when I got home none of the discs were in there! So I have to go back to town tomorrow to get the discs put in 😡