It Will Rain

Luke's POV

Why? Why can't I get Allison out of my head? Skye is the one I should love. Skye is the one that I should be thinking about, not Allison. Besides. she looks happier with Ryan and I can't help that. I walked over to see Allison and Ryan holding hands. Jealousy flared through my body.

"Oh hey Luke. Me and Ryan were just grabbing a bite to eat. Wanna join?" Allison asked me while smiling. Ryan smirked and nodded at me. He was so opposite of Allison. She was innocent and sweet, he was bad boy and naughty. He disgusted me.

"Um sure." Allison slid over and I sat down next to her. Ryan still had his hand on top of hers. Ryan smiled at her and made her giggle. It was cute but I shouldn't think so. "So Luke, did you get anything to eat?" Allison said while she slid her hand away from Ryan's.

I nodded. "Um yeah, I went and ordered a cheeseburger and fries. What about you?" She smiled. "Well I got the sorta the same thing." Wow, if you looked at her, you wouldn't guess she ate fast food. I smiled and pulled my lip ring between my teeth. She was laughing and giggling with Ryan and they were practically acting like a couple.

"Oh I'm gonna go get the food." Ryan said and Allison nodded and sat back. She sat back on her phone and frowned. "Is everything ok?" She shook her head and tears kissed her cheeks as they feel down. "My best friend is in the hospital." Wow, that is terrible. I feel for her now.

Allison's POV

I sat back and looked through my texts.

From: Brianna <3

'Allison this is Brianna's mom. She is in the hospital. Her boyfriend wasn't quite happy with her and so he took it out on her. I'm sorry.'

I started to cry and I felt my tears hit my cheek. "Is everything ok?" I heard Luke's voice filled with concern. I shook my head and the tears just started to pour out of my eyes. "My best friend is in the hospital." He sighed and I just nestled my head in his shoulder and just cried.

"It's ok. I promise. She's gonna be ok." He said as he rubbed my shoulder and my back. I saw Ryan come back and set the food down. He sat next to me and hugged me, I hugged back and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried. He rocked us back and forth.

"Hey you wanna walk back to the bus and eat?" He asked with soft eyes. I nodded, I really just wanted to get away and be with Brianna. But I'm on tour. He grabbed our food and slipped his hand through mine as we walked back to the bus.

As soon as we got there, Ryan walked me to a bunk and was about to leave. I really didn't want to be alone right now. "Ryan. Stay, please." I whimpered. He looked back and nodded. I laid down in the bunk and he slipped in right next to me. I laid my head on his chest and he sung to me.

{The Next Day}

I woke up with my head still on Ryan's chest. It was quite comfortable at the most. I stretched out and pulled away from him, smiling at his sleeping face. I felt the bed move and shuffle, signifying that he was awake. He smiled up at me. "Good morning." He said in a hoarse voice. It was kinda sexy. Wow, my innocence is fading away.

"Good morning to you too." I said as I felt the heat spread across my cheeks. He chuckled and tilted my chin up and looked into my eyes. It would totally be ok if he kissed me right now. I actually really liked him more after him being there for me last night.

"Can I kiss you?" His voice whispered with caution. I nodded and smiled. I felt his breath on my lips and his lips grzed mine until they connected. His lips were soft like a cloud and the kiss wasn't forced or hard. It was sweet and romantic, caring in a way. His hands lead up to my cheek, rubbing his thumb over it.

I smiled as he pulled away. I looked down and brushed my hair behind my ear. That was my first kiss and it was pretty amazing. "Allison can I admit to something?" He asked with concern in his voice. I nodded slightly. Please don't have a girlfriend. Please don't have a girlfriend.

"Allison, I've liked you ever since I saw you on the bus for the first time. Which is a pretty short time, but I like you and I mean I really like you. And I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Wow he just asked me to be his girlfriend. I really like him, but I've only know him for 2 days. I nodded and he chuckled with a smile. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me full on. I pulled away and got off my bunk.

I walked over to the bathroom and I bumped into Luke on the way. "Oh hey Luke." I said with a cheerful smile on my face. I've been pretty happy since Ryan kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. " Hey how are you feeling?" Well I was hapy about Ryan but I was pretty sad still since Brianna was in the hospital.

"I'm hanging in there. But I'll be okay." I frowned a little. I heard Ryan travel over this way.

Ryan's POV

I got bored sitting on the bed doing nothing, so I went to go find Allison. God I can't believe she said yes and that she's my girlfriend. I saw her talking to Luke and she looked pretty sad and upset. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "What's wrong baby?" I whispered in her hair. "Brianna." Oh yeah her best friend is still in the hospital. We should go see her or see if Allison can talk to her. I heard her sniffle.

I turned her around and hugged her tight. I felt bad for her and her friend. "Ryan do you mind if I talk to her please?" She asked in a small voice. "Sure babe. Of course, just call me if you need me ok?" I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and walked over to her phone. Luke was looking at me with hard eyes, like he was upset or something.

Allison's POV

The phone started rining and I waited for an answer.

"Hello?" I heard her voice.

"Brianna. Oh my gosh I'm so happy you're alright." I said as I laughed.

"But I'm not alright Ally." She sniffled. It sounded like she was scared?

"Well what's wrong Bri?" I was staring to get scared.

"I'm pregnant."

OH MY GOSH!