It Girl

Allison's POV

AHHHH! Today is the day I get to audition for the X Factor after waiting for about a year. I literally ran to the shower. I stripped of my clothes and just smiled. I was making my dreams come true, I hope they come true. I shampooed my hair and practiced my audition song.

Easy come

Easy go

That's just how you live

I love Bruno Mars, he is actually one of my top 5 favorite artist. Then there is One Direction, John Mayer, Selena Gomez, aned Katy Perry.

I'd catch a grenade for ya

Throw my hand on a blade for ya

I'd jump in front of a train for ya

You know I'd do anything for ya

But you won't do the same

I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped my soft towel around me and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my underwear and bra. I wrapped my towel around my hair and let it air dry.

I couldn't really decide on an outfit, so I just picked out my yellow shorts and blue tie down shirt. I slipped on my brown strapped sandals and my brown bracelets.

I went back to my bathroom and took the towel off of my hair and straightened it. I curled the bottoms, for that "girly" look. I never really wore makeup but today was an exception. I applied a little bit of mascara on my eyes and some lip gloss. But not a lot that my lips were super glossy.

I smiled in the mirror as the smell of bacon hit my nose. I skipped downstairs and my eyes widened. There was pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, biscuits, eggs and orange juice set out on the table. I swear I died and went to food heaven.

Don't judge I love my food as much as I love my family. Ok a bit more than my family.

"Morning sweetie." My mother turned and looked at me with a warm smile. I smiled back.

I sat down and started off with 2 pancakes, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sausage, a biscuit and a glass of orange juice. I put a forkful of pancakes in my mouth. I moaned at the taste of deliciousness in my mouth. My mom is a pretty good cook if you ask me.

"So mom what time do we need to be there for the sign in?" I asked chewing a piece of bacon.

She swallowed her eggs and looked over at the clock. It was only 7:30 am, so I guess I got up a little early.

"Oh dear we have to be there by 9:30 am." Wow I guess I got up right on time. I just sat there finishing my breakfast while mom decided to gather everything.

I washed my dishes after I finished my yummy meal. There was still some time left so I decided to call Bella, my older sister who is 19 years old.

A- Hey Bells

B-Hey Al, nervous?

A- Yeah. You still coming?

B- Pulling up in the drive way now.

I smiled and hung up. I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses and put on my flower crown. I was super nervous but I was confident. I want to be the girl that everyone remembers, the girl that makes people think differently. I wanna be that girl.

The It Girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been in traffic for an hour and I was really hoping we would make it on time. I still have to sign in and get my number.

"Ok Allison, we're here." My mom said as she pulled into a parking spot semi close to the front. I got out and felt a little nervous. Well because there was almost over 1,000 people there in line. I started to doubt my chances.

I walked over to the sign in and the lady who looked about my mom's age.

"Hello and you are?"

I smiled.

"Allison Roseburn."

HEY!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!

-Kiarah