Roger Rabbit

A/N the song Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens is helping me through some tough times right now. So go listen to it and read this chapter at the same time.

Luke's POV

It's been 2 months. 2 months without Allison. 2 months without her laugh. 2 months with her. I laid there by her bed as I have for the past two months. We had to put the tour on hold, because Allison was shot. Just saying that makes me shudder. I smiled as I brushed her cheek.

"Allison if you can hear me, squeeze my hand." I waited. I have tried this for 2 months straight. And as always I got nothing. Until I felt it. She squeezed my hand. SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND?! "Allison baby, open your eyes." I watch as she lay there, eyes moving under her eye lids.

"Come on." I whispered, a little excited. Then I saw her beautiful eyes. "Allison!" I began to cry tears of joy as she did too. "You're okay. I knew you would be okay." I said, smiling down at her. She looked at me and smiled. "Luke. I love you." She said. She finally said it.

Allison's POV

"Allison, it's time to go back and see your friends." My dad said, smiling at me. We were watching tv and eating pizza. "I'm gonna miss you dad. I wish you could come back with me." I said and began to tear up. He chuckled. "Sweetheart, I am always gonna be with you. I am always smiling down on you."

I sighed and sat on the couch. "Dad, I am confused. I love Luke but I don't think it's love love. I am just confused." He smiled. "Baby girl. He hasn't left your side the whole time you have been with me. This Luke boy loves you."

I smiled and chuckled. "I will see you soon dad. I love you." I hugged him and walked out the door. "Not too soon." He called back.

"Allison, if you can hear me squeeze my hand." I tried so hard but I finally felt the touch of his warm hand on my cold one. I could tell he was smiling. "Allison baby open your eyes." I struggled to open them, my brain wanting to stay with my dad, but my heart wanting to wake up to Luke.

I opened them to see Luke. He began to cry and I joined him. "You're okay. I knew you would be okay." Dad was right. I love him. "Luke. I love you." I had my hand around his neck, trying to pull myself up to his lips, but failed. He ushered me back down. "Don't move too much. I will go get the doctor." He said. I pulled him back.

"No, I just want to spend a little more time with you." I whispered, my voice raspy. He smiled down, bending down to kiss my chaped lips. I smiled and kissed back, gently wanting this moment to last. I pulled back and stared at his eyes. "You are my heart. And I love you Luke Hemmings." I said. He chuckled. "I love you more Allison Roseburn."

--------

The doctor came in and Luke called the guys. "Well Ms. Roseburn, you were shot in the stomach. And when you were shot, you fell on the stage platform hitting your head, causing you to have a concussion. You were in a coma for two months." The doctor explained everything. I couldn't believe it.

But she said I was good to go. "Hey Ally." I turned and saw the guys at the door with balloons, bears and flowers. "Awe you guys. You really didn't have to." I smiled. They chuckled and each hugged me, careful of my wound. They were just smiling and talking about how much I missed while I was unconscious. Apparently Zayn and Perrie are engaged. I am beyond happy for them. I wonder what took him so long.

"Ok, so I talked to the doctor and you can leave today. We just have to get you some crutches to help you walk for a while." Louis said. "Really? Crutches?!" I whined like a 5 year old. "Or a wheelchair." He said quickly. I perked up. "Crutches sound pretty good to me." We laughed. I held onto Luke and Niall, trying to pick my self out of the bed. Since I can barely walk today, they decided to put me in a wheelchair.

Luke rolled me out to the van, still in the hospital gown. He ushered me in slowly. I groaned at the pain. He sat next to me, pulling me into his lap. The guys stared at us. "When did it happen?" Liam chuckled. "Today." Luke whispered, not taking his eyes from mine. I laughed and nodded. "Finally. It's about time you two admitted your undivided love for each other." Louis was making weird hand motions, causing everyone to chuckle.

Luke kissed the top of my head and rocked us, humming Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens. I smiled, embracing his scent and this exact moment as all of the other ones. I feel safe. Secure and like I am the only one that matters to him. Girlfriend wise.

"So Allison, what do you want to do when we get back to the hotel?" Harry asked. I actually had no clue. Nothing popped into my head that seemed fun or safe for my current condition. But before I could answer, Luke did. "I think she shall get some rest and try to heal before she does anything. Maybe have a cuddle." He smiled, whispering the last part for me to hear. But I guess not low enough. Calum gasped. "Lucas Hemmings I thought we were cuddle buddies." His sass coming out. He must be around Louis a lot haha.

"No I'm sorry. We can still-"

"TOO LATE Hemmings. The feeling is gone." He strutted his neck and did the Z formation. (Hip rotation. Elbow, Elbow. Wrist, wrist. You just got dissed. c: ) I laughed so hard, my stomach began to ache. I arched over onto Luke, whimpering in pain. "You okay?" He held my hand which rested on my stomach. I nodded and took a deep breathe. "Just can't laugh to hard I guess." But I really do love to laugh.

We pulled up to the hotel, paparazzi and fans flooding the walk way. I sighed. "Me and Liam are gonna carry you in okay?" Luke said. I am living a girl's dream. Being carried by Liam Payne and Luke Hemmings. I smiled and nodded. We all got out the car and I was lifted by Liam and Luke. "LUKE I LOVE YOU!!!!!"

"HARRY!!!!!"

Fans were screaming and pushing. But the boys kept a strong grip on me. Once we were inside, Liam let me go. "Luke, you can let me go now." I tried to get out but his grip tightened. "Nope." He snuggled his head into my neck.

Harry opened the door and everyone went in, me and Luke last. He softly and slowly placed me on the bed. "Allison, why would Ryan want to shoot you?" This question pondered through my mind. I mean we broke up and it was more so a mutual thing. "I have no clue." I whispered.

He sighed and I patted the bed, wanting to feel his warmth against my body. "My dad said that you loved me." He chuckled. "I have never seen your dad before." I looked up and smiled. "Yeah, but he is always watching. Eating pizza and watching tv." I felt his grin on my neck.

He began to sing.

Nobody's gonna love you if
You can't display a way to capture this
Nobody's gonna hold your hand
And guide you through
No it's up for you to understand
Nobody's gonna feel your pain
When all is done
And it's time for you to walk away
So when you have today
You should say all that you have to say

"I love you." He said.

I smiled. "I love you too."

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

-Kiarah :)